B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #2

à l’instant, nagachilli2 a dit :

...She might be adverse to the B4 like shows and therefore also feels more comfortable over in B1...

Yea i noticed she wasn't much into B4 activities, hopefully she could contribute to B1 though...

If there is really an ice-block forming between Amira & Sera, maybe she and Karina can smash it...

Off the subject of poking Daisy I'm still very curious what the recent attraction is to that downstairs powder room.  I'd been used more in the past week than in the past few months and by everyone.  Yesterday I saw Amira leave her room, pass right by the empty bathroom and go down to use that powder room and then go back upstairs.  What's up with that?

il y a 2 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

Off the subject of poking Daisy I'm still very curious what the recent attraction is to that downstairs powder room.  I'd been used more in the past week than in the past few months and by everyone.  Yesterday I saw Amira leave her room, pass right by the empty bathroom and go down to use that powder room and then go back upstairs.  What's up with that?

I noticed Sera will use the room when she needed to put on a new pad.

I think girls are using the room if they want to do ugly stuffs like dig their nose or take a dump?

Or maybe just want to get away from the cameras for awhile? Now more often than not...

4 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

It's the apartment dumping ground..They don't do that upstairs

• Like 1