Isla & Oliver

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

OH come on at least give them a chance 😉

Are you saying we should give them..an little more time😁,now serious..cams are well placed(mostly)but there's isn't nothing i could do to find her attractive,but well it's tastes and probably others will find her hot.

it would be good to propose different apartments with different languages,for me it's just another russian or ukrainian apartment where we can understand nothing,for now I am taking a break with vh,

I am waiting something new now with this site with different couples speaking italian deutch french etc... for every members can find their own content and interest,

if vh continue the same direction in one year we will have 75 russian apartments and just 3 or 4 apartments with different languages

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

it would be good to propose different apartments with different languages,for me it's just another russian or ukrainian apartment where we can understand nothing,for now I am taking a break with vh,

I am waiting something new now with this site with different couples speaking italian deutch french etc... for every members can find their own content and interest,

if vh continue the same direction in one year we will have 75 russian apartments and just 3 or 4 apartments with different languages

Fully agree I really would appreciate more variety. German, Dutch, Spanish, Portoguese, maybe also some Asians or guys from down under...

• Upvote 1

Alex And Lina phone interview to possible new residents..thy ask dude..are you tall and skinny?He says yes..A&L response..you're hired.They ask girl..are you an average looking brunet and kinda skinny?She says..yes..A&L..you're hired.Final word..welcome to our clone family.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Of course👍 and maybe some Hobbits from New Zeeland 🤣

Bring the dam hobbits!But would be interesting an midget couple,it's diferent things and qualities that make everything more interesting, this new clones from A&L..two months at best.

• Like 2