Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #10

26 minutes ago, Domafran said:

I was watching Leora having sex (finally)... but in last month, RLC is nearby unwatchable cause lag. It takes ages to load a cam when i switch, then it lags continuosly.

I can't understand if is a RLC issue, if is the provider or what. Is all fine on other sites, my connection is good and i don't have any of these issues on any other website, game or what.

This happens both on Chrome and Firefox

It's that Leora has a lot of admirers & all those viewers make the servers lag😫

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It seems to me that Leora is close to playing Russian Roulette with the "Rhythm Method " to prevent pregnancy. If that is the only method she is using. Based on the time of the month it is.

Although she might look cute with a bubble tummy. It would ruin her career with RLC.   ::)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, scutus said:

Admit it, Jimbo. You just do not like "Shades of Grey "or maybe not " 49 " of them.:biggrin:

You're absolutely right Scutus.....I am an all or nothing Guy, no half measures, why would I buy a Rolls Royce and enter it in a stock car race. 😸

• Like 2

Just now, jimbo4 said:

You're absolutely right Scutus.....I am an all or nothing Guy, no half measures, why would I buy a Rolls Royce and enter it in a stock car race. 😸

Because you could afford to !!!!      :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, scutus said:

It seems to me that Leora is close to playing Russian Roulette with the "Rhythm Method " to prevent pregnancy. If that is the only method she is using. Based on the time of the month it is.

Although she might look cute with a bubble tummy. It would ruin her career with RLC.   ::)

Remember as a woman ages her biological clock start expecting a baby

• Like 1