VHTV Used Panty Girls

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ahahaha. Thanks my dear ooopel. Can't stop laughing. That's an epic comment. You are the best ❣️😂

hello my dear friend,at last you can laugh Romeo,happy to make you forgetting to pushing a button of ignore!.::)

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

See that's fucked up. Too easy for the girl to just splash them with perfume and ship. 

I'm sure the girls aren't shipping them back to VHTH for delivery to the purchaser, which means the tenants likely have their real name and real address. 

Would be nice if VHTH would answer my 17 questions, but they won't cause, you know, "fuck you Amy3". Oh well! 🤮

Doesn't make any sense to me .. Tenants send to VH and VH send to buyer 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

See that's fucked up. Too easy for the girl to just splash them with perfume and ship. 

I'm sure the girls aren't shipping them back to VHTH for delivery to the purchaser, which means the tenants likely have their real name and real address. 

Would be nice if VHTH would answer my 17 questions, but they won't cause, you know, "fuck you Amy3". Oh well! 🤮

Actually, it sounds like they do. If you look at the response I that got from them in the Ary Panty Review thread, they said that they are waiting to receive them from her.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That doubles the cost of shipping. VHTV sends to tenant, tenant sends to VHTV, and VHTV sends to buyer. 

Better for VHTV to send to tenant and tenant to send to buyer. Much cheaper and faster. 

Who in the fuck wants to give VHTV or the tenants their name and address? Fuck that! They probably ship them im a clear bag. Lol

It's a clear issue with GDPR and they could have serious issues with that.. totally doubt on that. 

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Never ignored you 💖

Oyee,thanks for being nice today!! a heart with arrow at same time! that's too much my dear friend, kidding.::) how are you my dear friend Jabbath , hope  you feel better and well in today and always :heart: really you better not make me sad particularly on this month,in it you were steal my heartbeat at first time! you made even Don Juan can hear my heartbeat .. :heart::heart:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

She wore them during a cam show and Chris lathered them up real good. Trusy me girl, whoever bought those will receive a crunchy, crusty, panty rock. 😂

The buyer will have to rehydrate them somehow. 😁😁😁

Yuk, I'll pass on that!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ooopel said:

if VHtv have interest,i have tenth of a used pants and much of a used chest bra on a different all colors, i were used them in days of maria !! they can selling them if they have bankruptcy! hope they feel no bad if they consider it as my donation to them..:cool:

Lol, in days of Maria and you were drooling over Grisha!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, in days of Maria and you were drooling over Grisha!

ohaa Lol! a drooling over two guys Grisha and Jeff that's why i come here with a tenth pants to offering it if VHtv have intention to buy them!!that is a good offer i think !!::)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ooopel said:

ohaa Lol! a drooling over two guys Grisha and Jeff that's why i come here with a tenth pants to offering it if VHtv have intention to buy them!!that is a good offer i think !!::)

Haha, your crazy! your gonna have to peel me and Violet off Jeff first before you can get your hands on him! 

• Like 1