VHTV Used Panty Girls

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, your crazy! your gonna have to peel me and Violet off Jeff first before you can get your hands on him! 

Lol wide smile!! i got him already by one poem! you may be came too late !!not i got only hands !i got him at everything else.:biggrin:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ooopel said:

Oyee,thanks for being nice today!! a heart with arrow at same time! that's too much my dear friend, kidding.::) how are you my dear friend Jabbath , hope  you feel better and well in today and always :heart: really you better not make me sad particularly on this month,in it you were steal my heartbeat at first time! you made even Don Juan can hear my heartbeat .. :heart::heart:

Wow I don't know what to say. Thanks a lot for all the nice words ❣️❣️

You are really one of a kind my dear ooopel 😍

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Added! Weird, why her? Maybe to serve as an ad since they can't seem to do much else. Oh well! 🤷

Probably she have people that watch them... or could also be for marketing since probably she also received a bag of them .. on the video she cut the tag of the new one

Guess @purplewrap also will like the video

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow I don't know what to say. Thanks a lot for all the nice words ❣️❣️

You are really one of a kind my dear ooopel 😍

oh gosh,what are happened on this days! Romeo sing like a birds, and he have a kindest kind of words,ohhh it's not an a normally occasion,my dear!where are you hide all that passion?!! kidding ::)really, my dear we ( we = mean i and one stuck with me ) will needed that in a completely the year! doesn't only in rarely,but no matter what which will happens or were happened,you still have a place in my heart,that place will stay for you always my dear friend.:heart:

tenor.gifwith  9dbab9ba7056dd6a7f9c7cc592f9300c.gif

• Like 1

On 1/7/2019 at 11:10 PM, Sparkles said:

Probably she have people that watch them... or could also be for marketing since probably she also received a bag of them .. on the video she cut the tag of the new one

Guess @purplewrap also will like the video

bandicam 2019-01-07 23-04-51-802.mp4

bandicam 2019-01-07 23-04-51-802.mp4

Wow!! Very nice video!! 😍

Muchas gracias amigo!! 😁🥂

On 1/8/2019 at 1:36 AM, Amy3 said:

Hey guys, I'm going to take a break from posting comments here for a while. I'm just too negative for my own good. I am interested in maintaining this thread, however. If you come across any new panties being worn, post a name and a pic and I'll add them to the list. 

Love you guys! ❤️💋

Thought you were keeping quiet? thought it would'nt last last lool