VHTV Used Panty Girls

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Too many days. Must be new. 

I have some suspicions that VHTV is handing them out as advertising if you know what I mean. If they aren't they should consider it. They cost al me almost nothing to make. They don't even have a brand that's how cheap they are. I guess that doesn't matter. It's not like they are going to be worn again. Well, depending on whose buying them I guess. 😉

I said that because Grace had a plastic bag full of them.. probably to be fast and cheaper because delivery charges (instead of sending one by one) they send a few immediately to each tenants and then it depends if they receive orders or not

if VHtv have interest,i have tenth of a used pants and much of a used chest bra on a different all colors, i were used them in days of maria !! they can selling them if they have bankruptcy! hope they feel no bad if they consider it as my donation to them..:cool:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ooopel said:

if VHtv have interest,i have tenth of a used pants and much of a used chest bra on a different all colors, i were used them in days of maria !! they can selling them if they have bankruptcy! hope they feel no bad if they consider it as my donation to them..:cool:

Ahahaha. Thanks my dear ooopel. Can't stop laughing. That's an epic comment. You are the best ❣️😂

• Like 2