Seasons Greetings

A Forum Topic for all the various festive greetings that are made during December and January. 🎄

Footnote: I recognise and acknowledge that amongst the worldwide readership of these posts there will be those that neither accept nor celebrate the period I know as 'Christmas' (also known by many other names) and New Year. It is not my intent to cause offence to anyone with this topic and I sincerely apologise if I have done so. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

To my extended family here at CC and everyone at VHTV, especially the tenants, may this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Many of you know who my all-time favourite tenant was so I offer no apology for including Lisa in my Christmas card image and look forward to seeing her and Grant when they return. @Mrs.Kitty

PFLisa22.gif

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Arkay2 said:

To my extended family here at CC and everyone at VHTV, especially the tenants, may this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Many of you know who my all-time favourite tenant was so I offer no apology for including Lisa in my Christmas card image and look forward to seeing her and Grant when they return.

PFLisa22.gif  0

Wow that's awesome. @Mrs.Kitty that is simply beautiful💜

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

A Forum Topic for all the various festive greetings that are made during December and January. 🎄

Footnote: I recognise and acknowledge that amongst the worldwide readership of these posts there will be those that neither accept nor celebrate the period I know as 'Christmas' (also known by many other names) and New Year. It is not my intent to cause offence to anyone with this topic and I sincerely apologise if I have done so. 

Even though I don’t go to church and celebrate it officially, I like the festival especially the Christmas Trees in the market, the lighting and people feeling happy and good.My official dress code in the office tomorrow ( 25th Dec ) is also Red and White ..lol

And yes Arkay, we know the artist that you are and your love for Lisa. Post away !!!!!

😁

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1