Lisa & Grant

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Don't underestimate Lisa. Her and Grant are not swingers but for sure in for some naughty fun

we know that Lisa can deal with girls,

she just did it with grant gift once at home from lexy and pete,

but I think this is not going to happen😊

2 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

Somebody said that Zak was a bad  menager, natural slave driver. Now I see as Liza exploits poor Juliet, exhausted by endless sex and sea alcohol last night.

Seriously dude what stuff do you take that you talk such bullshit in every topic? Comparing Lisa with Zack? Really? Get help 👎👎

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't underestimate Lisa. Her and Grant are not swingers but for sure in for some naughty fun

My descriptions on Lisa weren't meant to be insults but let's be honest here, even before she got with Grant she was never really the party and adventurous type. And since she's been with Grant, she has been even less. But it's obvious that she has the exact kind of relationship she wants so I'm not hating on it.

5 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

Somebody said that Zak was a bad  menager, natural slave driver. Now I see as Liza exploits poor Juliet, exhausted by endless sex and sea alcohol last night.

1. Yes Zak was a bad manager. No he was not a slave driver.

2. I think you are literally insane.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

we know that Lisa can deal with girls,

she just did it with grant gift once at home from lexy and pete,

but I think this is not going to happen😊

No that was not what I meant. I just said when there is the right opportunity and they are in the mood they are not against naughty stuff. They did some naughty stuff with Lexy & Pete

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

My descriptions on Lisa weren't meant to be insults but let's be honest here, even before she got with Grant she was never really the party and adventurous type. And since she's been with Grant, she has been even less. But it's obvious that she has the exact kind of relationship she wants so I'm not hating on it.

1. Yes Zak was a bad manager. No he was not a slave driver.

2. I think you literally insane.

Agree. But don't forget Lisa did some hot stuff with Lexy and with the guest girl Suzy. 

Fully agree @maitre197 is either insane or just drugged 24/7

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1