Lisa & Grant

7 hours ago, maitre197 said:

Somebody said that Zak was a bad  menager, natural slave driver. Now I see as Liza exploits poor Juliet, exhausted by endless sex and sea alcohol last night.

Well, this is a fact - especially well visible on Juliet. No money - Juliet  was rather inactive. She participated in parties&have sex. But more for herself and really rarely. Funny fact. If Zack were less greedy, he have more money.

Now she have statistics and fair payments, have motivation to organize parties and combine business with pleasure😛🤑.

And Juliet doesn't look tired. She is active, fun. Just came to visit.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, this is a fact - especially well visible on Juliet. No money - Juliet  was rather inactive. She participated in parties&have sex. But more for herself and really rarely.

Now she have statistics and fair payments, have motivation to organize parties and combine business with pleasure😛🤑.

And Juliet doesn't look tired. She is active, fun. Just came to visit.

Hey there groomy! I've missed you. Did you renew your VHTV sub? 

Did the legend of cam lies come true yesterday at Juliet's party?  No worries, I don't care anymore. I really don't. If someone is truly too stupid to figure out for themselves what's going on then as far as I'm concerned that's like scrolling through a long EULA and clicking "agree". So there, see I don't care, but I am curious. Also, do you believe they were all of age? Again, I don't care, that's on VHTV to handle, I'm just curious what you think. 

Also, can you shed any light on exactly how Clara does so well here on VHTV? I'm truly baffled? 

Lastly, go say hi to 🦊y at Kira's place!