Courtney, Heather & Misty

groomy

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well looking at her state of (not) clothing it is totally obvious Misty did something with that guy when offline

Can always tag her and ask her and see what she says.

Unfortunately the place went offline last night. Can you tell us if you had sex with the guy or not?

@MeduZa007

• Like 1

Il y a 6 heures, groomy a dit :

As well as Elise and Sandy. They online for month - without any technical issues. When A&L trial period is over. There was money motivation, Sandy come. Again, they staged an orgy with Sandy and 2 guys. The next day new girl appeared. And catastrophic technical problems.🙄 For first time in Elise house.

I completely exclude tenants desire (Elise and Sandy) to turn off apartment and exclude ~95% tenants desire (Misty, Courtney) to turn off the apartment when new guy appeared and can earn money. So this is either technical problems (official version) or other issues with administration.

Well if you look at the timeline from 20:50 on camera 3 you will see that someone is instructing Courtney how to turn off the hub for the cameras. I am sure that you Groomy, can understand what is being said. So I am sure that it was deliberate and not a technical issue.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Merlin79 said:

Well if you look at the timeline from 20:50 on camera 3 you will see that someone is instructing Courtney how to turn off the hub for the cameras. I am sure that you Groomy, can understand what is being said. So I am sure that it was deliberate and not a technical issue.

Hah that would be interesting. @groomy what is she saying there?