Courtney, Heather & Misty

groomy

Il y a 1 heure, Callypb a dit :

Misty might be a reason for me to sign up for a subscription again. I'm going to keep my eyes on this thread and see how it pans out.

Fair enough,misty is some girl but I am actually thinking about cancelling my VH sub.the M&E apt.that has just opened is just fake and false and not true voyeurism.chaturbate must be laughing their socks off at such a wonderfully free promo channel to boost their viewing figures.its bad enough that some of the APTS.already open are camming,Dana& Chris,Viki&Kate for eg: imo.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Callypb said:

Misty might be a reason for me to sign up for a subscription again. I'm going to keep my eyes on this thread and see how it pans out.

It can only mean that Kyle is a thing of the past. If not, what's the point? She comes with expectations and if those aren't met,  she will be unsuccessful here. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Why do you put a watermark on your caps? You don't own the copyright to the content, VHTV does. 

It's watermark from the software he uses like sometimes appear on bandicam (probably a trial version... it say's "Demo Version" on the watermark)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's watermark from the software he uses like sometimes appear on bandicam (probably a trial version... it say's "Demo Version" on the watermark)

Aha! Well, he should use something else. Ruins the pictures. 

12 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

This is all true, but you dont think liquid squirting all over and soaking a towel has anything to do with this, do you?

That's what the scientists and researchers are finding out. The same
article that provided the previous information, also said that women
with larger Skene's glands squirted more easily and more liquid than
women with smaller prostate glands. It even said that some women
have no Skene's glands and they don't squirt at all. That's what the 
research and evidence is telling them.

• Like 2