Courtney, Heather & Misty

groomy

28 minutes ago, Robwin said:

This aprtment and almost the whole of VH has suddenly become the most boring of the day.

Disagree about the apartment but agree about the site as a whole. Can't say this apartment is the most boring when apartments like Mike/Evie and Grace/Jacob still exists.

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I do not blame Misty for it at the moment. Courtney & Heather made a bad joke out of this place with a lot of offline time and the most horrible cam quality on the site due to awful lighting.

Honestly man, you're starting to sound more and more like you're just petty because they took over for L/P. Every other damn comment from you in this thread is just about the same thing and looking for every excuse to rag on them. I thought you said you weren't going to watch this apartment...

Just now, Robwin said:

The state of that place is disgusting was gonna say it looks like a bunch of slags live there? then i suddenly thought well they do loool.

Jesus Christ, how much of a disgusting ass comment is this. Sometimes you come off as a real shit person.

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

The state of that place is disgusting was gonna say it looks like a bunch of slags live there? then i suddenly thought well they do loool.

Am excusing Misty for the moment but it ain't looking good here at all.

I don't even know why they brought her in that mess.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Merlin79 said:

If you start the timeline at 20:49 it will run until 20:58. you will see that Courtney goes back to the computer, then back to the hub and it then goes offline.

In the restored realm pictures, you will see that the router and the hub have been moved. - Interesting?

Not a surprise using the same method that was used at the rapist/burglar house since they are still "connected". If happens the same.. it was "electrical problems"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Disagree about the apartment but agree about the site as a whole. Can't say this apartment is the most boring when apartments like Mike/Evie and Grace/Jacob still exists.

Honestly man, you're starting to sound more and more like you're just petty because they took over for L/P. Every other damn comment from you in this thread is just about the same thing and looking for every excuse to rag on them. I thought you said you weren't going to watch this apartment...

Jesus Christ, how much of a disgusting ass comment is this. Sometimes you come off as a real shit person.

I am not. I am just pointing out the flaws made here. Do you think all the offline times here are good? I rag on them because they give plenty of reasons to rag on them. 

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

We may disagree with someone's comments but insulting people is not acceptable. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

We may disagree with people's comments but insulting them is not acceptable. 

Fuck all that. So it's ok to insult tenants but the second I insult the person who made the nasty comment, it suddenly becomes a problem? I don't need to show resolve to those who don't show it themselves. And I won't.

I've never liked these two girls since the days of dean and candy👎

I'm sorry for Misty,😔 because she decided to come back to Vhtv, she should never have come to join these two, who already had several houses and in all the houses always many confusions and strange things happen

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, fasterboss said:

I've never liked these two girls since the days of dean and candy👎

I'm sorry for Misty,😔 because she decided to come back to Vhtv, I should never have come to join these two, who already had several houses and in all the houses always many confusions and strange things happen

Can't agree more. Both girls are known for causing trouble a lot...

• Like 2