Viktoria & Adolf

4 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I'm not going to argue with you anymore, I'm not a vhtv advocate, but you have not done anything else in trying to throw the site down

You try to burn fuse in all the topics,
with the intention of causing conflicts, maybe if you use all the time that you dedicate to say evil of vhtv
to say well of another site that you can like, maybe you can be happier '

and you already ordered your panties, after talking pages and pages, in the business of people and everything else in a negative way,

for me it arrives, I'll send you to my ignored list, you walk in the wind

Sorry to lose you like that. You're welcome to your opinion about me and you can question my motives all you want to. This is forum, a place where people from all walks of life can chime in on various aspects of interest. I have learned a great deal about people and mostly myself from being here. I have no doubt in my mind that the good I do far outweighs the bad. I know this is true because I'm here. I have a very good relationship with CamCaps and I know that they appreciate the value that I bring to their forums. As for VHTH, I have a rather turbulent relationship with them and I have my reasons. People love to put me in a corner and claim that I seek the destruction of VHTV. That is not the case at all. For a long time I sought only to guide them along for the sake of voyeurism, which I know a great deal about, but also to support the tenants in order to help keep the playing field fair and equitable. I know many tenants and I can see this through their perspective as well. I have even placed very successful tenants on this site. So you tell me who has done more to help VHTV be successful then me.

Do I flow in the wind? You're damn right I do. I've changed my opinion about a great many things and I will continue to do so as things change around me. I learn and I adapt and I change my mind, I'm a human. 

To ignore me is such a rash judgement. It's an act, not reason. It's a defense against having to think. Instead, just smile and look past the offense. I'm only a horrible person if you think of me that way. Don't think of me that way, instead just smile and carry on. ❤️

• Like 1