Viktoria & Adolf

Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking VHTV to do nothing! Everyone here has a right to fight their own battles though. 

Remember, I'm the one who said this when people were demanding Eva to be banned. 

* What you have to understand is that meeting the tenants changed me a lot. The old Amy is still here to a degree. I struggle, I change my mind, and I'm not perfect. Go ahead slap my face. 🙂

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Nonetheless, an idiotic tattoo to get when your name is Adolf.

Since VHTV's initial reply we have had further correspondents. Below is the entire chain up until now. I'm still waiting for their reply to the last message (It's been over 12 hours since my last message was sent). The time stamps are GMT+2

---

Sender: VHTV

Fri 12/28, 8:42 PM

Hello,.
Thank you for contacting us and sorry if you were offended by our participant name, but you should understand that this is just a name, like thousands of other names. I think you agree that each name has a lot of bad owners - at this moment more than 7 billion of people are leaving on the Earth, but it's not mean that we should abandon all of them.
We assure you that our participant has nothing to do with the Nazi movement and did not want to offend anyone with his name.
Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
Voyeur-House Support. 

---

Sender: WatcherCC

Fri 12/28, 10:43 PM

You know that choosing Adolf as a name was your choice and decision. It doesn't matter if that is the real name of the tenant or not. The name is offensive to many people including myself and it has no place in the entertainment business - claiming otherwise is ignorant or just plain dumm.

You are responsible for insulting me and many others with your choice and when the time comes to renew my subscription I will obviously know what to do.
---
Sat 12/29, 6:46 AM

Sender: VHTV

Thank you for your reply. 
May I ask you one question: what makes you think that he chose this name in honer "the most evil man"? 
Please believe us, we do know about bad association with this name. We do know the history.
But we also know who is Adolf Dassler, Adolf Von Baeyer, Adolf Erik Nordenskiold and how much they did for the mankind. People like they are pushing the human race forward. 
Thank you for your understanding. 

---

Sender: WatcherCC

Sat 12/29, 12:45 PM

Thank you for your reply.

I don't know why he chose this name and If indeed it was even he who chose the name.

All I can say is that this particular name is so offensive to the Jewish people that using it, even 70 years after the atrocities of the Holocaust, is like showing a red flag to a bull.

VHTV is in the business of fun and entertainment and should know better than using this controversial name - even if it was the guy who chose it. Why aggravate your paying customers when you're in the business of lightening up the mood and having fun?

Now, every time i look at the apartment name list it is VHTV that I (and many others) associate with this name. It's the VHTV logo on the top - the tenants just come and go.

Thanks.
  • Like 1