Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

poor rlc , a long maintenance for do nothing with the cameras and without explanations about this maintenance !

if rlc close tomorrow it will be 100 % of their fault they don't listen their members for improve the site they are just a band of amateurs 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

The apartment is not very good at all. It is old and poor. Preferably Martina and Alberto should get a new place, but I think there should atleast have been another cam in the second bathroom. Martina spend alot of time in there, infront of the mirror. Also the balcony is a place where they spend alot of time, so it should be covered.

the priority for me is add minimum another cam in bedroom closer in front of the bed because this one we have in front of the bed is too far and pixelated and add another camera in the guest room too ,

it's years it's like this and rlc done nothing for improve this apartment

Some of the chatters complain that the guests don‘t walk around in the nude like the guests in the Russian apartments. To be honest, I never liked these Semi-Professionals. I really prefer Martina and Alberto. They are authentic and their guests are so, too. The apartments and their residents are as different as we, the RLC subscribers. Some expect a lot of sex with good close-ups. Others are interested in relationships and authenticity. And nobody must be blamed. Therefore, please allow M&A to continue like that.

However, you are right, the state of this apartment is far under average. Although they clean it regularly and tidy it up thoroughly it is extremely shabby. And, of course, the quality and the positions of the cameras are miserable and unbearable.

Sorry for this long entry!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Some of the chatters complain that the guests don‘t walk around in the nude like the guests in the Russian apartments. To be honest, I never liked these Semi-Professionals. I really prefer Martina and Alberto. They are authentic and their guests are so, too. The apartments and their residents are as different as we, the RLC subscribers. Some expect a lot of sex with good close-ups. Others are interested in relationships and authenticity. And nobody must be blamed. Therefore, please allow M&A to continue like that.

However, you are right, the state of this apartment is far under average. Although they clean it regularly and tidy it up thoroughly it is extremely shabby. And, of course, the quality and the positions of the cameras are miserable and unbearable.

Sorry for this long entry!

I have no problem with everyone wearing clothes in the apartment, this is completely normal and I expect exactly that from RLC. So no issue at all in this point. 

What I find really bad service, however, is that RLC puts the apartment under maintenance for 24 hours. Obviously it wasn't about repearing/improving anything, but just to create private space and take away the view that we have paid for. This is just annoying and supports my decision not to give RLC any more money. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I have no problem with everyone wearing clothes in the apartment, this is completely normal and I expect exactly that from RLC. So no issue at all in this point. 

What I find really bad service, however, is that RLC puts the apartment under maintenance for 24 hours. Obviously it wasn't about repearing/improving anything, but just to create private space and take away the view that we have paid for. This is just annoying and supports my decision not to give RLC any more money. 

i totally agree with what you said here and i have been saying the same thing for years with all the BS UM that has gone on and not to mention rooms without cameras like the apartment Taya used to be in a long time ago.  even the bathroom in B1 that is downstairs could have a camera in it which could be located behind the toilet facing outward towards the door.  like i have said many times, if there is a room of any kind it should have a camera or two or three in it.  there should never be any hidden rooms as far as i'm concerned.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The table in the middle of the room is a joke. It’s miles away from camera 1. Now we need binoculars. And, can you tell me why they switch off the lights in the living room when they make love. Are they shy, inhibited or prudish? Definitely not!