Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

We are asking them for years for new cams and replace old ones for good cams and they never cared..why would they now.Seems more obvious to me that several times this guest girl was there the house went offline.But really hope to be wrong and when returns online we finaly gona see new stuff,it would be with years of delay.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

We are asking them for years for new cams and replace old ones for good cams and they never cared..why would they now.Seems more obvious to me that several times this guest girl was there the house went offline.But really hope to be wrong and when returns online we finaly gona see new stuff,it would be with years of delay.

you mean they are not changing cams but they put this apartment  on UM  only to give this guest some privacy ?

il y a 32 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

i would love to say that you are on to something here but i just can't.  it doesn't take multiple hours to install or change the aim of new/old cameras.  a few minutes per camera and you're done.

Everyone has their own opinion but I do think we will see new cams in a day or two.

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

you mean they are not changing cams but they put this apartment  on UM  only to give this guest some privacy ?

The rlc info that they gived to clients is that they are improving stream(something like this),what i think it is..they are with this guest and poasible others and they wanted to be offline,now of course depends what every user feels about this,some don't mind others want to watch also that part of life in cams.Is hard to have privacy when you work,live in a house full of cams streaming to thousands of clients,maybe to go to the guests houses without cams would fix the privacy issue.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Everyone has their own opinion but I do think we will see new cams in a day or two.

Hope so.Even if was just one in balcony and other in livingroom would be a big improvement.

30 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Lets hope youre right.Im somewhat surprised Martina and Alberto have stayed there this long.Cams arent the only issue that this apt.has.