Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

Since they started having sex and finish inside her it become so NOT sexy,dude just dump inside her,then she grabs whatever piece of clothes is in handy and dumps his come in it..it's disgusting.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Since they started having sex and finish inside her it become so NOT sexy,dude just dump inside her,then she grabs whatever piece of clothes is in handy and dumps his come in it..it's disgusting.

You obviously haven’t watched this couple too often before. She always gets rid of Alberto‘s cum first. And after that she starts her personal kind of masturbation, which means rubbing her clit with one or two hands but always with a piece of cloth in between. I wouldn’t call it disgusting, on the contrary.

• Like 2

On 7/30/2019 at 4:55 PM, Peterandpaul said:

You obviously haven’t watched this couple too often before. She always gets rid of Alberto‘s cum first. And after that she starts her personal kind of masturbation, which means rubbing her clit with one or two hands but always with a piece of cloth in between. I wouldn’t call it disgusting, on the contrary.

So..he cums inside her(like i said)then she grabs a towel or some piece of cloth at hand and she "evacuates" the sperm he puted inside of her,you better watch more times also..to much frequently happens like i said.You don't find it disgusting..fine with that.I found it disgusting.

22 hours ago, valdemar said:

What happened to the couch? Dog or Martina had accident?

Think nothing,other day Alberto was cleaning the towel the use in that spot of couch,taking the dog hairs in it etc,ao gess it was just a couch cleaning.

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

Another sex session another cum dump inside her by him,then as usualy he grabbed what was at handy and she dumped his cum,very sexy stuff🤢.

After he cums inside her, he should go down on her to clean it up.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

After he cums inside her, he should go down on her to clean it up.  :biggrin:

Well that would be deserved😂.For some reason(Maybe they want a kid)they started finish this way(dude dumps inside her and then she,him grabs some piece of cloth at handy and regorgitates the cum to it),so...not hot🤢.God have mercy!!😂.

Martina has just left for work. I saw her pack some extra clothes into her bag. So I conclude that like on most Saturday nights she won’t come home from work immediately i.e. only as early as 6 or 8. I suppose she’ll go out with her spectacled cobra friend and then return a bit drunk like always. On Saturday nights public transport in Barcelona is on service the whole night long.

Sometimes, however, she comes home, gets changed and goes out then. Let’s wait and see.

• Like 1

This Saturday night they went out together. Alberto joined her after work. They came back at half past five on Sunday morning, carried the mattress from the guest room to the living room and had sex. Both seemed to fairly satisfied. 👄🍌

• Like 2