Ulyana & Marat - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Uly secondo me ha un carattere complesso .... non è facile stare accanto a lei ...... pare per quello che si vede in casa che non sono una coppia aperta ma fuori dalle telecamere non ci sono giurerei che entrambi non si ritaglino qualche momento in più. 

10 minutes ago, robert21 said:

stanotte uly non era a casa e oggi non si vede ...dove è andata ?

He is angry with Marat. But as far as I know , russian girls will forgive him ... they still have one business

anche oggi Uly non è a casa ...visto che Marat l'ha fatta arrabbiare magari è andata a consolarsi nelle braccia di qualcun'altro.....speriamo che torni presto . È una coppia molto fragile speriamo bene ....

• Like 1

On 4/29/2019 at 1:18 PM, esanders9863 said:

I have no idea what he did or said to get her upset but he was really embracing her for some understanding but in turn she wasn't embracing him back

I never claimed I can predict the future but this relationship might be done, and if so it will be disappointing because I really like her, so hopefully everything will turn out positive

8 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I never claimed I can predict the future but this relationship might be done, and if so it will be disappointing because I really like her, so hopefully everything will turn out positive

the only thing that could possibly be positive to come out of whatever the problem is with them, is for them to both go their separate ways

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

the only thing that could possibly be positive to come out of whatever the problem is with them, is for them to both go their separate ways

If that's the case, I only hope they will bring her back and possibly with a female room mate

• Like 1

1910 That's looks very like Olivia there now fondling Ulyana's hair and making a sympathetic fuss of her now. I have not seen her there before but I do not regularly look in on this flat. Ulyana looked a little sad and we know that Olivia is at least bi-curious/capable. Could be interesting.

Edited by Oldstalker
to complete my thoughts.

19 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

1910 That's looks very like Olivia there now fondling Ulyana's hair and making a sympathetic fuss of her now. I have not seen her there before but I do not regularly look in on this flat. Ulyana looked a little sad and we know that Olivia is at least bi-curious/capable. Could be interesting.

Olivia is Ulyana sister or Ulyana is Olivia sister, like you want 😁

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Olivia is Ulyana sister or Ulyana is Olivia sister, like you want 😁

Do you have proof that they are sisters?  Have you seen their birth certificates?  Are you going by what someone has translated to you, because if you are then you have no proof of what you say!!