Lana & Robert General Chat Topic 2019 #1

34 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

The hot guest and her boyfriend are at the apartment again.
Common RLC, stick your head out of your arse and sign this hot couple with apartment of their own !

The girl is SO FUCKING SEXY !

You mean her girlfriends, Slim and None? As in the odds either one takes their clothes off on cam.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

You mean her girlfriends, Slim and None? As in the odds either one takes their clothes off on cam.

I know bro, i know 😞
Tho one of her not so attractive gf got fingered on cam and fucked offcam tho you could hear her.
talking about the one sitting in the back atm.

The really really hot gf sitting in the left of the couch atm - her ? i will pay rlc subscription just for her if she had her own apartment ...

il y a 59 minutes, johnny1990 a dit :

I know bro, i know 😞
Tho one of her not so attractive gf got fingered on cam and fucked offcam tho you could hear her.
talking about the one sitting in the back atm.

The really really hot gf sitting in the left of the couch atm - her ? i will pay rlc subscription just for her if she had her own apartment ...

Even her doesn't do anything it's not going to happen. 

9 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I see that Lana's cute super ultra conservative friend spends the night again. Compared to Lana's other friends who have slept in the spare room, this girl is a real waste of the camera's time.

she fucked on the couch once (undercover) and show her tits in the bathroom almost 1 sec, so she's not so a real waste of time for me

i have hope, always 😁

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2019 at 6:59 AM, Chicago515 said:

All over. It was a quickie.  She moaned loudly, he pulled out at and came on her stomach, then she right away checked her phone.  

that's all they ever do boring sex, somebody please let me know when robert starts licking lana's pussy , idk what it is about russian guys afraid lick the snatch