Kitty and Smith General Chat Topic 2019 #1

I watched it too. In the kitchen directly in front of the kitchen camera. Kitty pulled in guest close and held up the camera as if to take a photo. Guest squeezed and bounced Kitty's breast the poked his finger into her crotch. After 1 minute she whispered in his ear then pointed and him and pointed at her as if to say "me and you". It is quite obvious if they haven't done it yet, its coming...

2 minutes ago, isitpeet said:

I watched it too. In the kitchen directly in front of the kitchen camera. Kitty pulled in guest close and held up the camera as if to take a photo. Guest squeezed and bounced Kitty's breast the poked his finger into her crotch. After 1 minute she whispered in his ear then pointed and him and pointed at her as if to say "me and you". It is quite obvious if they haven't done it yet, its coming...

Probably won't ever happen on cam but it would hot as fuck if it did.

I just rewatched it on replay, it didnt seem like much, just some fun posing for the camera or whatever.

But another thing Kitty was in the bathroom getting ready for bed, then goes to the hall and you could hear her banging on the door to the bedroom, I think Smith might have locked it, then he woke up and opened the door, then it looked like she was pushed back, then she went to sleep and Smith left the room with his pillow and duvet and went to sleep on the couch. Didnt see what went before and caused all this.

Lol i knew this wouldn't end well just watching last night events..all that dance she did with guest and the looks Smith give to her..He really doesn't like her to do things with other people(well mainly dudes),then she was out for hours with guest friend,which obviously only made things worst,both are young but they need to grow up,have an specialy caring for them but they need to work their relationship,specialy the trust element(this time was him not liking the dance etc, but others times is her).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, isitpeet said:

Sadly we will never see it in cams,remember other friend with her,and just like with this one they leaved house,Basicaly we know that happens but we will never see it in cams.In years not an single time happened in cams.

• Upvote 1