Kitty and Smith General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Do They really mean It? Smith's anger is because this guy fucked Kitty? As little as I could see, the kind of guest I think I would lean more for fucking Smith than Kitty!!! And we all know what Kitty is like and her theatres or shows!!!

Ah the incredible sexy mama's have returned to spend the night again with Kitty and Smith 💖 Both of the women are MILF's and I would be very happy with either one of them. Kitty's mama is one super hot mama, but she is way to shy if you ask me. A woman with a body like hers should be very proud and not afraid to show it once in a while. She has great ass and tits, and is very pretty. I wished she would get drunk with them sometime and loosen up a bit for all of her fans.

• Like 1

Oh Yes Kitty's hot mama. I wished she would really heat up on that couch be the MILF I know she is. Such sexy hot woman needs to do a pleasing once in a while. and she might find that she enjoys pleasing us as well. ONE HOT MILF

19 hours ago, van the man said:

Kitty has an absolutely beautiful face (body is rather nice too despite the tits!). Her beauty shone through as she looked backwards towards Smith as he (very briefly!!) fucked her from behind! What a shame she doesn't smile more often.

More..She looks as beautiful with make up and without,she was blessed with natural beauty(seing her mom is obvious were she got it).

• Like 1