Kitty and Smith General Chat Topic 2019 #1

51 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Bedroom is likely cause just from the Frapes covering the Window. They likely don't open the drapes very often.  The LR something is likely placed near the sensor so the proper light doesn't always shine on it. As the Sun shifts throughout the day so once it gets dim enough around the sensor it becomes activated.  The only one that can solve that is RLC.

Agree,very well observed Stn.Indeed only Rlc can solve it,pretty sure they in all this time recieved complains of viewers,clients regard the crazy shifts from night cams vision but nothing done still😕.

15 hours ago, ze81 said:

Kitty truly have amazing face expression when she and Smith are making love,the sensually this girl have is almost unbelievable.Smith is an lucky bastard(maybe more than he thinks or feels).

Wait till they argue her face expression is Priceless.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/22/2019 at 7:03 AM, StnCld316 said:

Wait till they argue her face expression is Priceless.  :biggrin:

No you didn't,no you dint sayed it😂,well call me perv but her face expressions when she is mad are also sexy,I would let her argue with me as many times she wished and then of course..make the peace with hot,steam sex😁

• Upvote 1

would like one day to see kitty and smith having an foursome,not sure if smith would get along well with it but..I would enjoy a hell lot.Thats the only think i Miss in their houses,an little more adventure..we have drama,comedy,Erotic content..now an little more spiced ingredients would be cool.