Kitty and Smith General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

Smith is so stupid that he does not even try to touch Kitty's mother's tits !!
that I think he wants sex

Kitty's mama is so damn sexy who wouldn't, like I said before it is no wonder that Kitty is so damn beautiful and seriously sensual and sexual, It comes from her mother no doubt about that.

18 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I agree Kitty's Mama is HOT and very sexy, I know where Kitty get I=her sensuality and sexuality, I wished her mama would come around a lot more often.

Agree,to few visits from her,probably one of sexiest Milfs in cam sites,would just be happy if she took an shower or something.

Maybe i missed it but.. but did anyone seen kitty mother ever got nude in cams?One shower or something?I always watched k&S(sinse day one)and in their first house think she was never there,and were in this one i didn't see anything.Only Family of them i seen taking showers is Smith or kitty sister(the young brunet guest girl with glasses),and other time there was an half dozen girls sleeping over for weekend(and all took showers)but don't think they were family of them.

kitty's mother id incredible she is the definition of a MILF, I just know that she knows how to please a man. She is so damn sexy and sensual without even trying. Man that woman is smokin hot. I wonder if she is as good at living room shows as her daughter ?

• Like 1

I going to ask a silly question. What do Smith and Kitty do for a living?  It seems to me that nobody works but they always have nice things. Food , drugs, beer ect. and very nice cloths.  Do their parents support them? I don't want to get into trouble asking but most everyone does something with their time.  Seems like they just sit around and Smith uses Kitty as his sex doll.  He grabs her, sticks his dick in for about 3 minutes and then cums all over her stomach . Being a nice guy he throws a paper towel a her to wipe off. NEVER GETS HER OFF. She has to do it herself. Bummer being with a two pump chump.

• Upvote 1