Kitty and Smith General Chat Topic 2019 #1

I just saw her crying on the couch before going into bedroom???? some dramatic talking on phone , very upset?? Maybe he did fuck her mom ??? I also notice table area where he hangs his jackets are all gone.... ooooh new drama.... I also agree he is a terrible fuck and Kitty has grace and sexuality like no other.... I always like to check in  o see her in any state of undress... lets see what happens now....

• Like 1

I really really want to watch kitty but it's UNWATCHABLE,all cams in living room going from lights to dark Vision mode..to lights..to dark vision mode..for fuc&&& sake RLC fix this problem,it's going on for more than one year!So many MTN and nothing is fixed.

• Upvote 1

Kitty&smith should watch their own house for one hour or two to see the nightmare that is viewing it..they always have the lights low and that puts cams night visions going on and off like crazy.Bet they have less viewers watching them beacuseretro 90s GIF of this.

On 2/16/2019 at 1:23 AM, Chicago515 said:

Watching Kitty this morning giving a Smith a handjob in the living room, then taking off her shirt, and letting him cum all over her tits was awesome.  I did not care how bright the living room lights were.  I would watch her at any time.  She has great dance moves too.  

The problem isn't how bright the room is ,it's how the image is constantly going from color to black and white to color to black and white,Personaly i found it annoying as hell.We all know how great kitty is,but the image quality and deliver should have minimal acept able quality and in this case RLC is failing to their clients.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ze81 said:

The problem isn't how bright the room is ,it's how the image is constantly going from color to black and white to color to black and white,Personaly i found it annoying as hell.We all know how great kitty is,but the image quality and deliver should have minimal acept able quality and in this case RLC is failing to their clients.

They likely have something piled near the NV Sensor making the NV too stay active.

• Upvote 1

On 2/19/2019 at 10:15 PM, StnCld316 said:

They likely have something piled near the NV Sensor making the NV too stay active.

Could be that but it happens also in bedroom(not as bad and frequently but it happens)after all this time(more than one year happening)rlc should had checked this problem,issue and resolve it,but lost my hopes.Its Probrbay my favourite house and can't watch it with good conditions.😔.

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Could be that but it happens also in bedroom(not as bad and frequently but it happens)after all this time(more than one year happening)rlc should had checked this problem,issue and resolve it,but lost my hopes.Its Probrbay my favourite house and can't watch it with good conditions.😔.

The Bedroom is likely cause just from the Frapes covering the Window. They likely don't open the drapes very often.  The LR something is likely placed near the sensor so the proper light doesn't always shine on it. As the Sun shifts throughout the day so once it gets dim enough around the sensor it becomes activated.  The only one that can solve that is RLC.

• Upvote 1