Masha, Sasha, Dasha General Chat Topic 2019 #1

happyone

Dasha it looks like you and Masha had a real good day. Sasha spent most of the day alone with his chess game, book and cell phone. He finally got some alone time after Masha went to bed. You sleep with her than spend 90% of your awake hours with her, Things are better, but she still has way to much control over you.   

Something seems amiss around 2AM (around there) their time. Dasha hugging Sasha in kitchen and being super quiet and whispering. Dasha looked like she was upset and didn't want to go back to the bedroom to Masha and wanted to stay with Sasha. I wonder if Dasha is becoming very clingy and possibly in love with Sasha. Hmm. I sense a problem arising maybe?  I wish all the best to the three, but like the old saying goes, two's company, three's a crowd. I hope they know what they're doing and no one gets hurt.

It's about time, Sasha balls weren't blue they were purple and ready to explode.  

I love watching these two together. Sasha know how to make Dasha hit the high note. When Dasha has an orgasm her whole body shakes, no faking possible.    

5 minutes ago, ApeApeMan said:

Dasha is Sasha's newest fuck toy and Sasha will fuck anything.

Sasha has only Fucked three people since he has been with RLC.  Masha, Dasha and TKG (Jane) are the only three he has ever fucked, he's had many chances. Not a good example of someone who " will fuck anything".