Masha, Sasha, Dasha General Chat Topic 2019 #1

happyone

3 hours ago, prod said:

Just wondering if Masha did leave who would visit Sasha and Dasha, are all the guest Masha friends

If you remember Dasha and demid had lots of visitors in their apartment . There are a lot of Russians couples who would love to go to Italy. Jmo 

With regard to Eva visiting and her and Sasha making out but not fucking...you could tell she wanted to fuck him really bad from her reactions during their last makeout session. Unlike many I thought it was more a disagreement about him using a condom. She wanted him to use a condom and he will not use one. When have you ever seen him use a condom...even when he and Dasha started he didn't use one. IMHO

• Like 1

A Thought:  maybe this RLC long term apartment living arrangement is not so good for people.  People together, in a small space, constantly on top of one another, for hours, days, weeks, months, and years. It's possible a persons mental state/attitude could change and relationships suffer.  Personal development???? No jobs, no outside social interaction, no skills learned, no employment history...( future employer..." what was your last job?  RLC tenant...." nothing,  I just sat around an apartment 24/7" )  Nothing to do except act like trained monkeys and put on a show for RLC viewers.  Just a thought.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

A Thought:  maybe this RLC long term apartment living arrangement is not so good for people.  People together, in a small space, constantly on top of one another, for hours, days, weeks, months, and years. It's possible a persons mental state/attitude could change and relationships suffer.  Personal development???? No jobs, no outside social interaction, no skills learned, no employment history...( future employer..." what was your last job?  RLC tenant...." nothing,  I just sat around an apartment 24/7" )  Nothing to do except act like trained monkeys and put on a show for RLC viewers.  Just a thought.

THE JOB INTERVIEW:

Prospective boss: So, what did you do in your last job?

Former RLC girl: I took off my clothes and masturbated in front of 3.6 million people.

Prospective boss: Hired.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I'll never understand for the life of me why these people don't work, not unless they are actually simple enough to believe that they are going to be on these voyeur sites forever. Even a part time job would be sufficient but they can't even bother doing that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'll never understand for the life of me why these people don't work, not unless they are actually simple enough to believe that they are going to be on these voyeur sites forever. Even a part time job would be sufficient but they can't even bother doing that.

If I weren't so shy (bashful squirrel here), and I were on RLC, I'd work a job and bank the extra income, buy a house, and GTFO of RLC.

Those three names I really cannot match them up with the persons in the room but the one that's having her hair fix is the one I am referring to, so my opinion is that she has a very soft beautiful face and when she's wearing her hair naturally it really brings out how cute her facial features are but when she adds all that stuff in her hair along with the extremely dark lipstick and the heavy dark eyeliner, to me it just takes away from it