Masha, Sasha, Dasha General Chat Topic 2019 #1

happyone

What other evidence do you have that she is leaving the apartment other than removing the drawings from the wall? 

Couldn't she just bored about the drawings?

It is a fact that Sasha is alot more involved with Dasha than her... but I don't think she bothers about that at all. She was the first to start a relationship with Dasha She started it all. Why would she leave?

• Like 1

What other evidence do you have that she is leaving the apartment other than removing the drawings from the wall? 

Couldn't she just be bored about the drawings?

I don't really think Masha cares about S&D relationship... seriously. It's pretty clear that her perception of sex is very different from one who may think that she feels jelously or ssome kind of remorse about starting the whole love triangle thing. 

It's also very probable that Sasha can't satisfy HER enough. You all remember the foursome with TK. the way he ragdoll'd her around is something that Sasha is unable to do.

He may think that sex with Dasha is more "human" like some of you said, but you may forget that she also has needs.

But anyway... I don't think she really has reasons to leave the apartment. Not because of THAT.

7 minutes ago, thedot said:

Couldn't she just bored about the drawings?

It is a fact that Sasha is alot more involved with Dasha than her... but I don't think she bothers about that at all. She was the first to start a relationship with Dasha She started it all. Why would she leave?

Maybe she might have a deal with RLC.  Remember when Vanessa & Tommy broke up?  They gave Vanessa a sweet deal but she blew it!!  So Masha may still be in the system.

Frist off I don't think Masha is leaving you people have been saying this for awhile now and I don't see anything that would indicate that she is leaving.

Her and Dasha are BFF and her and Sasha are even taking some.  

If she does leave the apartment will survive with Dasha an Sasha. Masha really has been the main entertainment for quite some time. It's been a long time since her and Sasha have had sex. She's only had sex with Dasha once in the last couple of months. She has only had sex in the apartment with two males, Sasha and TK (Dick)  since she has been in the whole time she has been online.  She has had sex with Dasha and a couple other females including TKG (Jane).

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

Frist off I don't think Masha is leaving you people have been saying this for awhile now and I don't see anything that would indicate that she is leaving.

Her and Dasha are BFF and her and Sasha are even taking some.  

If she does leave the apartment will survive with Dasha an Sasha. Masha really has been the main entertainment for quite some time. It's been a long time since her and Sasha have had sex. She's only had sex with Dasha once in the last couple of months. She has only had sex in the apartment with two males, Sasha and TK (Dick)  since she has been in the whole time she has been online.  She has had sex with Dasha and a couple other females including TKG (Jane).

Masha & Sasha are the sole blame for their Relationship woes. They were the ones that started having others into their Sexual Relationship. Then along came Homewrecker Dasha and put the icing on the cake.

If Mash & Sasha want to get their relationship back in order then it's time Dasha exits and takes her ass back to Mother Russia., She's not all that exciting to watch.

• Like 1