Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

FINALLY!  My baby girl arrived home tonight, 2200ish StP time.  She gave Butch and Sundance lots of love and attention (and food) and went to bed at a decent hour for a change.  Nina is still out and about, I expect her to stumble in at the wee hours of the morning.  All is well with the universe again.  ❤️ 

First off, I never knew she wrote books -Awesome!! It looks like a children's book of some sort due to the cartoon cute character on the front cover. Looks quite adorable actually, I would love to buy one! zzEV.png

Kira looked so gorgeous tonight, but hey, when doesn't she!? ❤️ She looked so excited when she was taking pictures of the stacks of books, it was a very sweet moment.

Congratulations to Kira! ❤️ 😍

• Like 1

Il y a 4 heures, bigmac18 a dit :

It is 7:30 their time, and their are going to sleep. Wow, I know they make crazy hours but that is insane 🙂 Were they both up that late, or did Nina just arrive home after her absence?

Kira, I think, went to get Nina after storing her parcels of books, they came back around 6:00 am and chatted before going to bed. They had a lot to tell each other ...