Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

• 2 weeks later...

It is rather quiet on the forum... Then again it is rather quiet in St.Petersburg.

I see that Kira seems to be tired again in the evenings. There was a period where she was more energetic, but she has fallen back to being very tired again. Too bad! 😞💤

Indeed, quiet is a blessing, and a curse.  I like quiet, though.  Better than having to figure out breakdowns and arguments.  That was a dark time.  😟  Happily, no arguments in, geez, I don't know how long.  

From what I understand, they have been doing A LOT of "Spring cleaning."  I don't know about you, but housework completely drains me.  I'd rather make a 1500 mile run in my truck than vacuum my house LOL.  They have done the kitchen and the closet and the bathroom (which, as we know, is much larger than it appears).  It still amazes me how much crap they can cram in that tiny little apartment.  Thankfully, it must be getting warmer in StP, as they have been opening the windows more often to air out the place.  Unfortunately, visitorship has declined to zero.  I can't remember the last time they had guests over - I'm thinking a few months ago when Nina's parents stopped by with the German Shepherd.  

Alas, I fear activity will decline even further as StP continues to warm up.  Our girls will be spending more time outside, and at clubs late at night.  I can't remember the last time Kira played her drums and there must be a fine layer of dust (and cat hair) on the piano keys.  😟  

On 4/13/2019 at 2:40 AM, sturmchaser said:

From what I understand, they have been doing A LOT of "Spring cleaning." 

They even removed the bananas. You should be glad 😋 To your personal horror, that bunch of bananas was completely black (I know you prefer you them greenish).

• Like 1

On 4/14/2019 at 2:12 PM, bigmac18 said:

They even removed the bananas. You should be glad 😋 To your personal horror, that bunch of bananas was completely black (I know you prefer you them greenish).

Hahaha indeed, those bananas were basically compost - not even good enough to make banana bread (which Kira couldn't do anyway, since they have no oven).  However, I do enjoy watching her eat a banana.  Hopefully they will be returning from their little excursion soon - Butch and Sundance need fed.  

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

Hahaha indeed, those bananas were basically compost - not even good enough to make banana bread (which Kira couldn't do anyway, since they have no oven).  However, I do enjoy watching her eat a banana.  Hopefully they will be returning from their little excursion soon - Butch and Sundance need fed.  

They do have an Oven.  They just never use it.  :biggrin:

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

They do have an Oven.  They just never use it.  :biggrin:

Where the heck is it then?  It certainly isn't in the kitchen.  

Sometimes I think their apt is much like the TARDIS.  Much larger on the inside than what we see on the "outside."   RLC's lousy cam placements!  

• Like 1

Where the heck is it then?  It certainly isn't in the kitchen.  

Sometimes I think their apt is much like the TARDIS.  Much larger on the inside than what we see on the "outside."   RLC's lousy cam placements!  

Once the daylight shows I'll take a look.  Can't see much with that crappy NV.

True, but still, can't see anything half the time as it is when Sundance perches on the Ikea tv stand in front of Cam 4 and Butch usually blocks cam 2!  Ding dang cats!  😜

Should be around close to the Range Hood Exhaust sits.

• Like 1

😲 

You two are disgusting perverted animals!  You should be ashamed of yourselves for thinking such thoughts!   haha

hahaha......

hahahahahahaaa......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  

Very cute, you two miscreants, very cute.  "Right above the range hood exhaust" - HAW!  Very clever, Stone, very clever.   And as for you, Mister MAC, I will provide the necessary BATTER needed for a bun in Kira's oven. 

From what I understand, breasts seem to expand quite a bit during pregnancy, as does the libido.  This is a good thing for me and my baby momma.    

• Upvote 2