Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

il y a 17 minutes, bigmac18 a dit :

I just did a thorough google translate on the conversation in the bedroom. Here is the transcript.

Nina - "Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES YES YES"

In fact, you have made great progress since your trip! 😄

• Upvote 1

I know how most people on CC favour Kira, but looking at Nina sitting naked in the living room, that isn't exactly ugly either 🤩.   Just saying 😎

In other news. The cats sometimes look up to the ceiling. As if there is something interesting for them.

I have never seen other cats do that. Anyone an idea why the cats at N&K do this? I hope N&K don't have flies around the lamps or something like that?!? 

Fly-on-bulb.jpeg

My cats will often randomly stare at the ceiling in my house from time to time.  Also stare at various other inanimate objects - walls, chairs, etc.  I'm convinced it's ghosts.  In Butch and Sundance's case, it might be spiders on the ceiling, instead of flies.  Remember the incident that happened with Nina when she was replacing the bedroom carpet.  😉 😄 

Well, if that is Nina then I have found one red luftballon! 😉 👩‍🚒

I can't see very well if it is red or deep orangy, but it looks good on her... 😍

Internet celebrity... singer... style icon... Nina can do it all!

• Like 1