Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #1

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

Not enough time was spent on the balcony. She is going to do it where she is sitting.:wink:

I hope you are right, but sometimes she doesn't need too long to knock one out if she's horny enough.😸

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, scutus said:

Aussie, do you realize what you just said ??  You will not get any odds from me, as to when that is going to happen. Based on five years of documentation.   :biggrin:

hehe yes, I've been watching for 5 years too. He won't stop, glad you got my inside knowledge joke..

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

If she wanted to bate and hide from numbnuts she'd just go to the bathroom not the balcony 

I'm not saying she definately did, but if she did it was not to hide from numbnuts he would have been aware of her intention, it would have been to try and avoid making things obvious to us....As I said, I am probably wrong, but you should know by now stinky, that she is very unpredictable .

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I'm not saying she definately did, but if she did it was not to hide from numbnuts he would have been aware of her intention, it would have been to try and avoid making things obvious to us....As I said, I am probably wrong, but you should know by now stinky, that she is very unpredictable .

Not that unpredictable 

• Like 1