Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #1

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Now that our lady has driven us to desire, she decides she is tired of teasing us and starts to try to sleep. Thank you for the show, Leora! It is always a pleasure!

Since she started warming up for the bathroom bate at 22:03 her time, and it is now 03:53 her time. With her being in the full display mode the duration. Prior to , and after the bate. Whether in the living room, guest room, bathroom, and finally right up until she turned the bedroom lights out.

I understand why she just might be tired. Not that it being four in the morning would have any effect on her.   :smile:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Since she started warming up for the bathroom bate at 22:03 her time, and it is now 03:53 her time. With her being in the full display mode the duration. Prior to , and after the bate. Whether in the living room, guest room, bathroom, and finally right up until she turned the bedroom lights out.

I understand why she just might be tired. Not that it being four in the morning would have any effect on her.   :smile:

Thank you for knowing I was just doing a bit of narrative. And I fully agree.

• Like 2

Actually, it is becoming a real challenge to know when to sleep. So that those of us who are up to at least a half a day behind their time, can take advantage of her sensual displays first hand. With Paul's not having a regular schedule. She is doing her best to keep her global audience ( for the lack of a better word) aroused.

Let alone letting our jobs interfere with our viewing.   I made the comment earlier today that my home projects for some " unknown " reason, just are not getting done on a timely basis.    :smile:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, scutus said:

Actually, it is becoming a real challenge to know when to sleep. So that those of us who are up to at least a half a day behind their time, can take advantage of her sensual displays first hand. With Paul's not having a regular schedule. She is doing her best to keep her global audience ( for the lack of a better word) aroused.

Let alone letting our jobs interfere with our viewing.   I made the comment earlier today that my home projects for some " unknown " reason, just are not getting done on a timely basis.    :smile:

I imagine the stress she has trying to please us cranky fans. I don't care what the impatient ones say. She works her ass off, literally, physically, mentally. And her home life must be effected.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Howard said:

But if you look back the past 18-24 months, not only is she bating more frequently, but she's brought in three toys AND has introduced lingerie to her 'wardrobe'.

When I started watching 3.5 years ago, I am pretty sure they were having sex at least as infrequently. In fact after they had a row they didn't have sex for about a month and she hardly bated either. However just before that period she bated 4 times in just over 48 hours.

But I think there are 3 stories here. I won't go int one of them - it has to do with competitiveness - but the first is that her bating has evolved. It's not that there 's a change in her relationship with Paul, it's that she has simply got very good at pleasuring herself. Notice how incredibly wet she gets nowadays. There seems to be more and more cleaning each time. I would prefer to see her just using fingers but clearly she has become an expert with toys. Basically she has learnt. 

Also don't underestimate the effect of what she has read on here. Many people pleading with her to use toys and just possibly that influenced her even if it has been subconscious rather than direct. We all know she likes to be watched. She does not do it for us, she does it for herself, but with her the fact that people are watching and enjoying her has always been part of it.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

When I started watching 3.5 years ago, I am pretty sure they were having sex at least as infrequently. In fact after they had a row they didn't have sex for about a month and she hardly bated either. However just before that period she bated 4 times in just over 48 hours.

But I think there are 3 stories here. I won't go int one of them - it has to do with competitiveness - but the first is that her bating has evolved. It's not that there 's a change in her relationship with Paul, it's that she has simply got very good at pleasuring herself. Notice how incredibly wet she gets nowadays. There seems to be more and more cleaning each time. I would prefer to see her just using fingers but clearly she has become an expert with toys. Basically she has learnt. 

Also don't underestimate the effect of what she has read on here. Many people pleading with her to use toys and just possibly that influenced her even if it has been subconscious rather than direct. We all know she likes to be watched. She does not do it for us, she does it for herself, but with her the fact that people are watching and enjoying her has always been part of it.

Really couldn't agree with you more.

I know back in the old apartment when she first really admitted she liked being watched when she first started to bate Paul on the other hand did not like her running around naked nor did he like her touching herself apparently after a some time in the new apartment either he changed his mind or she told him how it was going to be I like to believe the latter. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1