Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #1

10 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

When I started watching 3.5 years ago, I am pretty sure they were having sex at least as infrequently. In fact after they had a row they didn't have sex for about a month and she hardly bated either. However just before that period she bated 4 times in just over 48 hours.

But I think there are 3 stories here. I won't go int one of them - it has to do with competitiveness - but the first is that her bating has evolved. It's not that there 's a change in her relationship with Paul, it's that she has simply got very good at pleasuring herself. Notice how incredibly wet she gets nowadays. There seems to be more and more cleaning each time. I would prefer to see her just using fingers but clearly she has become an expert with toys. Basically she has learnt. 

Also don't underestimate the effect of what she has read on here. Many people pleading with her to use toys and just possibly that influenced her even if it has been subconscious rather than direct. We all know she likes to be watched. She does not do it for us, she does it for herself, but with her the fact that people are watching and enjoying her has always been part of it.

I have also been watching for a little over three years and I agree that she has loosened up. She never had toys, never had props, never bated with Paul in the house. I myself, have written in another prominent place wanting for her to use a black dildo. That was over two years ago. Now she has two of them. Somebody is paying attention to something.

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

I have also been watching for a little over three years and I agree that she has loosened up. She never had toys, never had props, never bated with Paul in the house. I myself, have written in another prominent place wanting for her to use a black dildo. That was over two years ago. Now she has two of them. Somebody is paying attention to something.

Actually she has 3 Toys.  She has an Ivory Colored Dildo, a Brown Dildo and a Black Dildo.   She seems to enjoy the Black One quite immensely.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Actually she has 3 Toys.  She has an Ivory Colored Dildo, a Brown Dildo and a Black Dildo.   She seems to enjoy the Black One quite immensely.

You are correct of course, I just like the darker ones because they show up better on camera. Plus, they tend to run in the XL and XXL sizes as opposed to the ones that they put out there that are supposed to represent us white guys. LOL!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Are there two white stripes painted on the black dildo?

Just wondering . . . 🤣

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Are there two white stripes painted on the black dildo?

Just wondering . . . 🤣

Pepe might answer that better.  He gets close enough to the screen figuring it's Scratch n Sniff    :biggrin:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I hope that someone here appreciates the trouble I go through sharing Leora's panty draw with this skunk guy.

I do but it makes it uncomfortable to sleep with all the Pecan shells lying around. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The pecan shells neutralize the smell of "odorous molecules" that otherwise would contaminate her panties.

Perhaps I should feed the shells to Scooter, and that way, stinking such as you have bequeathed unto her panties, she would cease wearing underwear entirely.

I have no problem with that. As long as I can find a chubby-hole by her sewing machine with some fresh Siberian air and a great view.

• Like 1

You know it's a slow night on RLC when we CC veterans must resort to inside jokes...

Tomorrow. There's always tomorrow. Beautiful things could happen, but I'm still hoping she'll pull out the easel and get back to her painting...my portrait is long overdue...

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The pecan shells neutralize the smell of "odorous molecules" that otherwise would contaminate her panties.

Perhaps I should feed the shells to Scooter, and that way, stinking such as you have bequeathed unto her panties, she would cease wearing underwear entirely.

I have no problem with that. As long as I can find a chubby-hole by her sewing machine with some fresh Siberian air and a great view.

I can think of a chubby hole I wouldn't mind crawling into :biggrin:

• Like 1