Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #1

9 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

You know it's a slow night on RLC when we CC veterans must resort to inside jokes...

Tomorrow. There's always tomorrow. Beautiful things could happen, but I'm still hoping she'll pull out the easel and get back to her painting...my portrait is long overdue...

Or at least sew a couple of dolls that resembles us woodland creatures. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Hypnotize him into thinking he has Erectile Dysfunction. Then we'll never have to see his bent dick ever again.   :biggrin:

I think he does that most of the time on his own... But someone should hypnotize me to belive he's invisible. Looks like  Leora  see's him as invisible. 

• Upvote 1

" Paul when I count to ten you'll be in a very deep stance. Every time Leora brings out her toys you go to bed and have a very deep sleep for a long time"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

" Paul look very deeply into Pepe's eye's" You're getting sleepy. " Paul look very deeply into Pepe's eyes"

Not quite what I had in mind, I don't like when he looks at me that way it's bad enough he makes googli eyes with Eva. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Not quite what I had in mind, I don't like when he looks at me that way it's bad enough he makes googli eyes with Eva. 

I thought Paul loved your eyes 😁

• Like 1