B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

il y a 1 minute, sisco813 a dit :

j espere Que vont ces Avoir une Elle discussion une RLC VEC 

Depuis le temps que l'on vous dit que RLC n'en à rien de foutre de nous 

leur business, c'est que cela qui compte 

Regardez  SERAFIMA est rentrée à 06 h ce matin avec Mila, 08 h 30 reçu un SMS , déjà prête  et pomponnée , elle repart de l'appartement 

à l’instant, isidore57 a dit :

08 h 34, cours de B2 Trois Filles de partis .... Sont Ellès VONT au Marché peut etre their FAIRE?

de toute maniere elles n ont que ca a faire toute la journee et je me demande se que fait mila en B1  j ai l impression qu elle s ennuie elle devrait rentrer en B4

2 hours ago, sisco813 said:

de toute maniere elles n ont que ca a faire toute la journee et je me demande se que fait mila en B1  j ai l impression qu elle s ennuie elle devrait rentrer en B4

B1 is close to the center of Barcelona and can follow its activity more, as Serafima does, that its activity follows them very well

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I would like to know from the members of this forum, what do they think the girls will do early every morning, for me they go to mass, to pray for their sins

currently there is an adult film shoot in the suburbs of barcelona.The story is about a gang of russian girls doing a break-in job to rob spanish biggest bank. It is titled  "La Casa del Papavich". I know the final scene is a gang bang with a 6ft4  tall girl from the gang and all the security guards who caught them.

I do hope our Barcelona girls are not involved in this stuff

• Like 3

il y a 12 minutes, phantomcapsnet a dit :

currently there is an adult film shoot in the suburbs of barcelona.The story is about a gang of russian girls doing a break-in job to rob spanish biggest bank. It is titled  "La Casa del Papavich". I know the final scene is a gang bang with a 6ft4  tall girl from the gang and all the security guards who caught them.

Hahahaha... nice!

il y a 41 minutes, Sergio a dit :

I would like to know from the members of this forum, what do they think the girls will do early every morning, for me they go to mass, to pray for their sins

I think they went for a walking tour, and then the galleries b4 breaking for lunch and then the afternoon shopping began.

You know Barcelona, it is a nice city although it is winter.

Edited by SierraTM
grammar
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Phantom that is an interesting thought, the girls normally sleep until noon, and then wonder around in daze until 2 in the afternoon, but the last 3 days even though they have been with out or up late they get up at the dawn and get their make up on and leave by around 8 in the morning. Strange isn't it or coincidence, and where did the mannequin come from ?