3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #1

2 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

This guy is a pig compared to her previous lovers. She must be getting compensated for this. 

she keeps going back to him because here's finally a guy who knows how to fuck her hard and deep the way she wants it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Funny how she keeps her panties on, it's not like we dont see what they are doing

This is what I was supposed to ask: what´s the point in having sex with bra and especially panties on? I have never tried that (and never will). And no foreplay. When the guy was in the doggy position, he had his tongue out as if he had breathed with his tongue. Well, that´s what the dogs do in doggy position!

How many guys has Kristy had in her bed in the last six months and has she ever got a real orgasm (does she know what it is and how it feels?) I bet none of these guys will be her future husband, and I bet it will be quite difficult to find a decent husband after this public RLC career.

5 minutes ago, Calle said:

This is what I was supposed to ask: what´s the point in having sex with bra and especially panties on? I have never tried that (and never will). And no foreplay. When the guy was in the doggy position, he had his tongue out as if he had breathed with his tongue. Well, that´s what the dogs do in doggy position!

How many guys has Kristy had in her bed in the last six months and has she ever got a real orgasm (does she know what it is and how it feels?) I bet none of these guys will be her future husband, and I bet it will be quite difficult to find a decent husband after this public RLC career.

Sometimes when you are super horny you just want to get it on and not bother removing all clothes. I feel sorry for you if you never experienced that 😉 

Just now, kris66 said:

Sometimes when you are super horny you just want to get it on and not bother removing all clothes. I feel sorry fro you if you never experienced that 😉 

We were quick in removing all our clothes, that was one of the joys in being horny, naked as quick as possible. And another joy is taking the clothes off your woman, sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly, teasingly...we even bought beautiful underwear for that purpose, corsets that were opened from between the thighs, etc. Those were the days!

1 hour ago, dogmycat said:

That's his MO. Last time he could not get off at all. Whatever he is taking he hasn't got the dose correct. Performance issues, this one.

He is fucking her damn good right now and I have never heard her moan louder....