3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #1

It is great that we get often visitors to this apartment who are willing to show their pretty naked bodies to us. The dark haired one who was just in the shower is a real doll and we should see more of her, now she tried to dry herself and dress without showing much.

1 minute ago, Calle said:

It is great that we get often visitors to this apartment who are willing to show their pretty naked bodies to us. The dark haired one who was just in the shower is a real doll and we should see more of her, now she tried to dry herself and dress without showing much.

this is normal angel behavior…. 😀

1 hour ago, spielo said:

this is normal angel behavior…. 😀

Well really I thought the brunette (Julia?) was much more open than in the past this week. And I’m not sure but I think that was the first time the other brunette who seems to more of a part time visitor compared to the other three angels actually took a bath. 

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

Well really I thought the brunette (Julia?) was much more open than in the past this week. And I’m not sure but I think that was the first time the other brunette who seems to more of a part time visitor compared to the other three angels actually took a bath. 

I had never seen her before but I would not mind if she could stay for long!

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

This looks like the last guy. At least Kristy makes these guys use condoms. She has never had sex without a condom on camera. At least this is a more decent way to enjoy more men at the same time. No bareback fucking.

Kristy told the guy before this one that condoms are incredibly important to her and she never has sex without one.

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Kristy told the guy before this one that condoms are incredibly important to her and she never has sex without one.

Ya great point. I recall an incident a long time ago where a guy pulled one from his wallet and she would not use it over one she had in her night table where she keeps her stock. And even while they are fucking notice how she subtlety feels down there to make sure the condom is still on.