B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

2 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

It takes almost an hour for B2 to get to B4. :dodgy:

However I really don't think they are headed there.

I have wondered about this as I am quite familiar with Barcelona proper having been there many times and I know of no place that would be one hour away unless they are taking public transportation. With my own transportation, I can get anywhere in Barcelona in 20 - 30 minutes. Having said all of this I don't really know where any of the properties are located.

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

I have wondered about this as I am quite familiar with Barcelona proper having been there many times and I know of no place that would be one hour away unless they are taking public transportation. With my own transportation, I can get anywhere in Barcelona in 20 - 30 minutes. Having said all of this I don't really know where any of the properties are located.

I'm pretty sure they are limited to Taxi's or Public Transportation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

So Oksi is back with Mila after being with Bea for the last days

without upsetting you, do not think that maybe it's all a farce, they're just shows for the viewers, no matter who the partners are

9 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

What in the world is Laima staring at? :confused:

I think it's her reflection in the window or mirror but it seems a bit strange.

I noticed this also, I think something outside, Elvira and Bea was there before, seems something is outside, Elvira and Bea also looked out the window in Bea's room.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I noticed this also, I think something outside, Elvira and Bea was there before, seems something is outside, Elvira and Bea also looked out the window in Bea's room.

Whatever it is, she can't seem to stop watching it. :confused:

14 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It takes nearer an hour and a half to get to B4 using public transport...

• Like 1