Alan (2019) Part #1

11 hours ago, mic351 said:

I miss Nina...:cry::sad::sad:

15 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Didn't Alan get enough teasing last night?

10 hours ago, Bonaly said:

I just hope she is getting treatment for her itch and is getting better quickly.i wonder what she thinks or does she know what's going on at the moment with Alan.I don't know if she is coming back,but I hope she is.

9 hours ago, squish said:

Poor casting strikes again.

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

For some reason George things Alan it's an great bet,an winning one..but just like with Nastya and some others..they just don't have it.Nina totaly had it(if was she alone instead of Alan then almost sure she would do great)Serena the same thing,but Alan..Nop.Of course This average looking replacement girl doesn't help.I could watch Nina hours and hours for months and still find her interesting and apealing,Alan,this guest girl just don't have it.

7 hours ago, Bonaly said:

She is an attractive and sexual girl but according to Alan's flaccid cock he is a one woman man.He won'be fully sexually fulfilled until the lovely Nina returns.jmo😍

7 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Oh well I got that completely wrong.still think it's only Nina for him though.😣😣

I think Nina is done here. You like it or not, there is no place for Nina beside Alan while Giselle is around. I am curious to see what happens if she Nina. 

hear my points:

• Alan did not comeback home after Jessica's party
  • Alan & Giselle arrived together at 8:04 PM.
    • I guess is Alan stayed at Giselle place that night
    • I guess is that is the reason Alan could not keep it hard today. They must had sex a few times, since Alan was fooling around with Jessica but left the sex for someone else
  • Immediately after  Alan & Giselle arrived they started to make out 20:26 PM - 1:30 AM non stop! 
  • They were having sex 1:30 -  4:30. This girl is wonder woman. she kept up with Alan. She kindly and softly helped Alan to do her
  • Giselle brought her own pack of condom, but quickly after she let Alan to take it off and he fucked bare back. That is a sign of trust  

My main point:

I haven't seen Alan be with someone with such passion. Not Serena. Not even Nina.

My conclusion:

• I am sure Alan has View income in his mind, but what I am seeing between the two is 100% real. They really like each other. this is not fake.
  • This love passion and lust is not just a fling.  Giselle and Alan are going to bet together for while.

My confusion:

How in this earth, a girl like Giselle falls for a guy like Alan? She can do much better. From every aspect, Giselle is above Alan.

Oh well, lets just enjoy this show.

Il y a 2 heures, zoifan a dit :

I think Nina is done here. You like it or not, there is no place for Nina beside Alan while Giselle is around. I am curious to see what happens if she Nina. 

hear my points:

• I guess is that is the reason Alan could not keep it hard today. They must had sex a few times, since Alan was fooling around with Jessica but left the sex for someone else
  • Immediately after  Alan & Giselle arrived they started to make out 20:26 PM - 1:30 AM non stop! 
  • They were having sex 1:30 -  4:30. This girl is wonder woman. she kept up with Alan. She kindly and softly helped Alan to do her
  • Giselle brought her own pack of condom, but quickly after she let Alan to take it off and he fucked bare back. That is a sign of trust  

My main point:

I haven't seen Alan be with someone with such passion. Not Serena. Not even Nina.

My conclusion:

• I am sure Alan has View income in his mind, but what I am seeing between the two is 100% real. They really like each other. this is not fake.
  • This love passion and lust is not just a fling.  Giselle and Alan are going to bet together for while.

My confusion:

How in this earth, a girl like Giselle falls for a guy like Alan? She can do much better. From every aspect, Giselle is above Alan.

True lasting passion with someone is a marathon not a sprint.in my opinion the novelty of this affair will fizzle out and insecure Alan will split from secure Giselle and Nina will eventually return to pick up the pieces.As you say though we can enjoy it while it lasts.

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

hear my points:

My main point:

My conclusion:

My confusion:

Alan did not comeback home after Jessica's party

He did come home and take his laptop whit hem .

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

hear my points:

My main point:

My conclusion:

My confusion:

Okay, my turn to get out of the curtains now.
agreeing on some points and bending with others.

I have not seen Alan be with someone with such passion. Not Serena. Not even Nina.

Sorry..not just look and not see this project.
we have several files from both to see this better. most of nina but they also have to be serena, edda and sina.

let's remember that the 'scenario' displayed here today was anticipated in news before the 'departure of Nina-no certainty of return.
some magician has accurately determined his predictions. Who was the wizard we saw moving here?

NINA, still returning? to where? for whom? and for what purpose?

In defense of Alan, he fought with all the force of his arguments and attitudes so that this did not happen. And in my view still struggle. No forces and already defeated.

What about Giselle? something about it bothers me, sounds false and convenient to the moment too much.
reason for this feeling? maybe instinct.

I just hope alan does not get hurt or that he is physically hurt or feeling it again.
maybe this time he can not get up.

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

hear my points:

My main point:

My conclusion:

My confusion:

3 hours ago, nack said:

It will be a waste of bandwidth even watching it but it's saved anyways.

1 hour ago, squish said:

I'm inclined to agree.

Gentlemen, it will not be.😎
will be rather the proof 'a', in the future of something that I am seeing being drawn around alan already some good time.
and I'm not referring to gisele doing a sketch of alan sleeping.😐

5 hours ago, thedbear said:

Okay, my turn to get out of the curtains now.
agreeing on some points and bending with others.

I have not seen Alan be with someone with such passion. Not Serena. Not even Nina.

Sorry..not just look and not see this project.
we have several files from both to see this better. most of nina but they also have to be serena, edda and sina.

let's remember that the 'scenario' displayed here today was anticipated in news before the 'departure of Nina-no certainty of return.
some magician has accurately determined his predictions. Who was the wizard we saw moving here?

NINA, still returning? to where? for whom? and for what purpose?

In defense of Alan, he fought with all the force of his arguments and attitudes so that this did not happen. And in my view still struggle. No forces and already defeated.

What about Giselle? something about it bothers me, sounds false and convenient to the moment too much.
reason for this feeling? maybe instinct.

I just hope alan does not get hurt or that he is physically hurt or feeling it again.
maybe this time he can not get up.

To be honest, I am confused what will happen at the end of this love story:

• Alan does not have any marketable skill other than what he does in VH and he is so good at teasing and getting views.
  • In contrast I do not see Giselle participate in VH the way that Nina did.
  • Nina the only Alan option if he wants to continue in VH.   
  • Giselle is his best bet if wants to get a life outside VH.

SO, this is an interesting story to follow ....

... to be continued ....