Alan (2019) Part #1

Time will tell whether this is just a visit by Nina or her formal return. Either way it was a bit of a traumatic time for her. George was on best behaviour for once but I still think he is trying to groom Louise towards Alan. Suddenly this apartment seems to be coming back to life despite all those who thought they could detect tumble weeds rolling across the lounge floor.

il y a 8 minutes, squish a dit :

Time will tell that this is just a visit by Nina or her formal return. Either way it was a bit of a traumatic time for her. George was on best behavior for ounce I still think of Louise to Alan. Suddenly this apartment seems to be coming to life despite all those who thought they could detect tumble weeds rolling across the lounge floor.

Could Giselle have been the fill in till Nina's return and as we see now another couple joining.If Nina is back permanently I cannot see Giselle living there.I know Serena used to be there but that was a different relationship.I noticed Nina scratching again so it is possible she is maybe still receiving treatment and will be gone again soon.If that happens I reckon it's anybody's guess as to the outcome of this place.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, squish said:

Time will tell whether this is just a visit by Nina or her formal return. Either way it was a bit of a traumatic time for her. George was on best behaviour for once but I still think he is trying to groom Louise towards Alan. Suddenly this apartment seems to be coming back to life despite all those who thought they could detect tumble weeds rolling across the lounge floor.

time line; 14; 16
this natural gesture of alan for me responds and reassures me at the moment my most disturbing doubts about this new scenario. and these two😎

the question that is on the horizon now is; based on everything we saw started from this turn of the year, Alan is ready, willing and motivated to join the same level as the VHTV model today asks his male staf😔
he is ready to join forces to hermam, jules and now conan🙄

he would be encouraged and comfortable with and for nina to do the same level of sacrifice and effort she has made for them and for the project after the exit from serene and maintained until the exit of herself;🤒

I have a strange feeling that this time the answer would be yes,😎
let's follow😉

note; Alan still manages to surprise me.