Alan (2019) Part #1

5 hours ago, nack said:

It will be a waste of bandwidth even watching it but it's saved anyways.

Thank you so much Nack. I love to have it, so we can record the progress of this love story and reference it in future.

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

To be honest, I am confused what will happen at the end of this love story:

• Alan does not have any marketable skill other than what he does in VH and he is so good at teasing and getting views.
  • In contrast I do not see Giselle participate in VH the way that Nina did.
  • Nina the only Alan option if he wants to continue in VH.   
  • Giselle is his best bet if wants to get a life outside VH.

SO, this is an interesting story to follow ....

... to be continued ....

I note that Alan has not used the bedroom for Giselle (to best of knowledge). Could this be that in his mind this is being reserved for his true love namely Nina?

4 minutes ago, squish said:

I note that Alan has not used the bedroom for Giselle (to best of knowledge). Could this be that in his mind this is being reserved for his true love namely Nina?

It would be crazy if Alan is still in such committed love with Nina and make such passionate love with Giselle. 

Not sure using a room could mean so much. It could be Alan being lazy to keep the room neat and organized. Also could be saving heating cost.

First night Giselle slept over on Jan 5h, she slept in the BR and closed the door. There were not this close at the time.

10 hours ago, squish said:

9 hours ago, zoifan said:

It would be crazy if Alan is still in such committed love with Nina and make such passionate love with Giselle. 

Not sure using a room could mean so much. It could be Alan being lazy to keep the room neat and organized. Also could be saving heating cost.

First night Giselle slept over on Jan 5h, she slept in the BR and closed the door. There were not this close at the time.

It could be that with the cameras being more visible Giselle may not be at that level of comfort with them.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Just In said:

It could be that with the cameras being more visible Giselle may not be at that level of comfort with them.

When they have had sexual actions etc etc the cams have never seemed to worry her or caused her inhibitions. 

I think its just arranged visits to keep Alan happy and the apartment sort of active. Wish Alan would learn to be a bit more professional and not always go at it like a bull in a china shop lol He's like a kid with a new toy most times lol.

14 minutes ago, Robwin said:

When they have had sexual actions etc etc the cam have nevr seemed to worry her or caused her inhibitions. 

I think its just arranged visits to keep Alan happy and the apartment sort of active. Wish Alan would learn to be a bit more professional and not always go at it like a bull in a china shop lol He's like a kid with a new toy most times lol.

Inclined to agree. It is sometimes easy to forget that they are actors.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, squish said:

:biggrin: Yeah the only natural things on VH are the body parts lol most of them when performing normally make sure they are in good cam shot lol. Some of them do seem to be doing what they want to, off the cuff so to speak, sometimes to be fair but many of them are performing for us, and their pleasure of course :biggrin: Many of the pussy's do seem to have a special homing device built in for the cams i think :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

When they have had sexual actions etc etc the cams have never seemed to worry her or caused her inhibitions. 

49 minutes ago, squish said:

It is possible that Alan and Giselle are just acting. After all, they both went to art school. 

If that is the case, they both deserve an Oscar nomination, for the longest kissing scene  and Giselle will be winner no doubt 🙂

kate winslet oscars 2009 GIF by The Academy Awards

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

This novel is not making profit,thing the station will shutdown the broadcast of it.

To be honest this apartment is a waste of time now really and even when Alan does get someone there it's like a bloody Express train only its fast going off the rails now 😁😁😁

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

This novel is not making profit,thing the station will shutdown the broadcast of it.

Not sure. It seems that Alan is calm and he has 300% confidence on his daily life and direction. He seems not being worry about anything.

So here are the possibilities.

1. He doesn't know he is going to be kicked out - this is less likely. he is not that stupid
  2. He doesn't give a flying fuck to be kicked out and he looks forward to it
  3. He is on top of his game. He earns enough to pay the bills 
  4. He is on top of his game. He running through his epic game plan for the big win

My guess is #3 or #4 above, otherwise he would be gone joining Ray*Poly a while ago.