Alan (2019) Part #1

18 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Ahh the abused girl aka depressed by exams.. i see why i don't remember her possible name 

sorry spark if anyone will blame you because my comment , anyway i wanted to write this comment yesterday, but i was busy , yes they named the abused girl waiting her to be a part from next abusing parties ,she visited vhtv for  the forth time and refused to have sex because she is awake and they considered her returning is approval to  what happened to her the last time and they were waiting to repeat it and excuse what will happened again by saying she accepted three shots willingly from george (if she get drunk again it was her fault) ,why george keep giving her alcohol if that not fine for her ?! ( i will not talking about why he was giving her only not alan  too) you will tell about her refusing the forth drink george tried to give her in the same time she has full glass of another drink in front of her and the disappointment look on his face!! any one will tell about that, nooooo,what about ? when george tried to undress her but she refused by raising her pants again and close her bra after he opening it,or after he success in take her pants off while she was slightly refusing , when she wants to sleep, and being  shy to go around semi naked and take the blanket around her waist in every move , i will not talk about the uncomfortable expression on her face after George tried to undress her because you refusing to admit the clear truth your eyes were watching ,sure you will not reading any feelings accept what you want to read ,woow she was smiling and cuddling George that means she loves him , many girls fall in love with vile , that is blackmailing in the name of love ,did you think if she fall in love with the manger who is acting on her that means she deserve to be raped ?!she visited vhtv four times  three of them she refused to have sex , never fully undressed  because she was awake in this three times , only one time they unaddressed her and had sex with ,why? she was drunk ,  you rushed to write about her return as a proof against what you called claims !! but what happened later was very disappointed for you so none of you talked about it ,what do you think George said to her ?! sorry baby i was drunk too  , i promise you that will not happen again , you know i love you so i cant let anyone hurt you , we will not got jules and sina again , we will visit the funny and cute alan ,the good guy you know him ,  she cant refuse  , she want to be with her love !!  i remember that jules said she was crying in her first visit to alan because george said to her  keep playing games or go home in the cap by your self  her objections mean ignoring , do what i said or go alone !!! dont think if he succeeded to has sex with her in the future in  vhtv that means they are Innocents, after many attempts she will be weak and ready to accept  her fate asking for her the false lover satisfaction but nothing will not erase what happened in the past and will proof that this girl refused then abused and blackmailed  and deceived to be in vhtv against her free will, if they did what we were watching live on the cams, what they did before getting in front of cams ?!!!!! i told vhtv you will protect the manger who will take you down .and will not ask them again because any complain will be responded by Prepared lies , sure you can call me insane , or whatever you want till everything i‘m talking about be reality,who will say welcome back to me ?!

sorry , after your celebration for the girl return i had to come back to celebrate with you  the forth visit for the abused girl . for who was angry about opening the talking about it again saying let it die ?

nothing will die , why you want it die if you are sure that every thing was ok !!!

19 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Could Giselle have been the fill in till Nina's return and as we see now another couple joining.If Nina is back permanently I cannot see Giselle living there.I know Serena used to be there but that was a different relationship.I noticed Nina scratching again so it is possible she is maybe still receiving treatment and will be gone again soon.If that happens I reckon it's anybody's guess as to the outcome of this place.

The way Nina seems to be scratching like crazy is very hard to believe she Its  to stay permanently,would say it's just the usual visit(that with lucky we gona have her for one week)then she leaves and routines continue(empty house,then Gisele etc).

20 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Could Giselle have been the fill in till Nina's return and as we see now another couple joining.If Nina is back permanently I cannot see Giselle living there.I know Serena used to be there but that was a different relationship.I noticed Nina scratching again so it is possible she is maybe still receiving treatment and will be gone again soon.If that happens I reckon it's anybody's guess as to the outcome of this place.

5 hours ago, Bonaly said:

I guess Giselle won't be visiting any time soon.😏

42 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The way Nina seems to be scratching like crazy is very hard to believe she Its  to stay permanently,would say it's just the usual visit(that with lucky we gona have her for one week)then she leaves and routines continue(empty house,then Gisele etc).

This place is unpredictable and sometimes full of surprise. Really hard to predict what happens next.

One thing I noticed is that Giselle is not associated to George, and Allan tried to avoid them encounter with each-other. 

Yesterday, George left right before Giselle arrival. Once Giselle and Allan did their thing, and Giselle left, George and his gang arrived shortly after. George brought Nina. That tells me Giselle is not associated with George like almost all of other participants in this apartment. Also, I guess George might try to prevent Allan and Giselle establish a strong bound. 

Lets see....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

Yesterday, George left right before Giselle arrival. Once Giselle and Allan did their thing, and Giselle left, George and his gang arrived shortly after. George brought Nina. That tells me Giselle is not associated with George like almost all of other participants in this apartment. Also, I guess George might try to prevent Allan and Giselle establish a strong bond. 

Lets see....

Interesting theory but I would have thought that the tenant has to notify the manager in advance so that the guest can be cleared on age, suitability etc? I certainly agree with your last as I think George has not given up on encouraging Louise to visit Alan alone. Apologies for any confusion for my initially naming her Ramona, but that was before I discovered her real name.

1 hour ago, squish said:

Interesting theory but I would have thought that the tenant has to notify the manager in advance so that the guest can be cleared on age, suitability etc? I certainly agree with your last as I think George has not given up on encouraging Louise to visit Alan alone. Apologies for any confusion for my initially naming her Ramona, but that was before I discovered her real name.

Not sure if managers can micromanage a participant and prevent them to establish a relationship.

It seems that Allan and Louise are not showing any strong desired for each-other, but as we know George trying hard to turn Louise into a participant in this apartment. 

3 hours ago, Bonaly said:

I think it will be Nina rather than George preventing a strong bond between Alan and Giselle.!imo.

It is not Nina or George. They both having their reasons to dislike relationship between Allan and Giselle grow any further.

To be honest, as much as I am in mad love with Giselle, I can't figure out what is she doing here. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy every single visit of her in this place and I watch every of her scenes several time.  But she does not belong here.

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

They are only using Nina to keep this place alive i reckon but Nina wants to worry more about her health than Georges problems.....Silly girl.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 8 heures, Robwin a dit :

They are only using Nina to keep this place alive i reckon but Nina wants to worry more about her health than Georges problems.....Silly girl.

Hi Rob,got to agree,surely it's only common sense that health comes first before any of the other nonsense that is going on with this place.Nina needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Robwin said:

Agree,as usual she will be present for an couple days and leave,lets face it the strong points of this house were Serena and Nina.Without them..well it's what we see.Nina obvious have an serious health problem that we seen getting worst and worst(nowdays she seems to scratching so much:(.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, zoifan said:

To be honest, as much as I am in mad love with Giselle, I can't figure out what is she doing here. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy every single visit of her in this place and I watch every of her scenes several time.  But she does not belong here.

Interesting relevation because I think the same way about Louise who I see as a savvy sophisticated attractive student clearly out of place on VH.