Mira & Henry (2019) Part #1 of 2

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh dear. Unfortunately the mood here has changed sometimes and some people say bad thinga about tenants. I can't imagine why anybody could hate you? You never did anything wrong and people should respect your privacy as well as that you can't tell why you were away for some time. About your place I have to say I am glad you like it but I personally prefer a little smaller places like your place before. Cams are closer to action there and more close-up views possible. Me personally hope you will stay here as you are very nice and natural people. Most important is you do not listen to the haters and do what you like best. 

Wish all the best to you 😍

I agree! You'll have been great during your time in this project. You have to remember that there are some good and bad things about the internet. You have always been about sensuous sex and enjoyment. Never any violence or brutality . There are some who like to see the darker side of people, but I would urge you to be just the way you have been. Don't ever change because of negative criticism ! Let those nay- sayers gravitate to a darker site, and there are plenty of them out there. This site has benefitted greatly from your presence, and whether you choose to stay or leave I will always love your contribution to my viewing pleasure.

• Like 3

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

I remember how we listened to music and shared our favorite tracks. Thanks to everyone who is still with us.

you give me strength. thank you for being!!!

#makelovenotwar

Love, Mira.

That was great and so funny. I really hope we can repeat it soon ❤️

Guest maitre197

Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do

(Lukе 23:34).

ffe4979d55924ede1bc5fa3a74c61691.jpg
 P.S. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear (Matthew 11:15).

just catching up here so i'll throw in my 2 cents. i read constantly that everyone participating should be as real as possible. mira & henry left to deal with whatever they had to deal with as regular people do all over the world. now they are back. they are nice people who have shared part of their lives with us & we have been priviliged to see some wonderful entertainment from them. this forum has been lacking fun & humor for a long time. i predicted this a while ago. critics in the past used to be funny. now they are mostly mean. very little reason to read the forum anymore. @Mira&Henry , just do what you want to do & ignore this forum. that would be my advice.

• Like 7

il y a 21 minutes, golfer06 a dit :

just catching up here so i'll throw in my 2 cents. i read constantly that everyone participating should be as real as possible. mira & henry left to deal with whatever they had to deal with as regular people do all over the world. now they are back. they are nice people who have shared part of their lives with us & we have been priviliged to see some wonderful entertainment from them. this forum has been lacking fun & humor for a long time. i predicted this a while ago. critics in the past used to be funny. now they are mostly mean. very little reason to read the forum anymore. @Mira&Henry , just do what you want to do & ignore this forum. that would be my advice.

I don't think they need to totally ignore the forum,just the negativity and bullshit some people spout.i respect your point and you have been on CC a lot longer than me but why should Mira and Henry not read the forum,that is just giving in to them.Respectful and constructive criticism if necessary.I also think that CC is not quite as humourless as you say.M&H just keep doing what you do and stay with us.😘

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bonaly said:

I don't think they need to totally ignore the forum,just the negativity and bullshit some people spout.i respect your point and you have been on CC a lot longer than me but why should Mira and Henry not read the forum,that is just giving in to them.Respectful and constructive criticism if necessary.I also think that CC is not quite as humourless as you say.M&H just keep doing what you do and stay with us.😘

i was new here at 1 time & if you read back to the start of vh & the vv forum before that you will see what i mean. it used to be a lot of fun & even the criticism was entertaining. very little of that anymore.