Mira & Henry (2019) Part #1 of 2

StnCld316

il y a 23 minutes, maitre197 a dit :

THEY DO NOTHING AFTER RETURN BUT THEY LIVE IN THE BIGGEST HOUSE OF THE PROJECT.

I think one of their problems is that most of the people who visited in the previous flat are now participants themselves.

• Like 1

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maitre197

No. Their prerogative  to live the

9 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Well that's their prerogative, it's up to them to live their life as they want

OUT OF THE PROJECT.  ALL OF US PAY THEM! NOT ONLY FOR TRUSSERS WITH MIRA'S AUTOGRAPH.

IN THE PROJECT THEIR PREROGATIVE - TO CHOOSE THE PARTNERS AND QUANTITY OF SOMES (3-4-6-8!)

19 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Ahahah!!! It was fun))))))  

Hello dear friends.

I am very sad, painful to read your messages. Before our temporary departure from the project, I have never seen so much negativity and anger from you. What happened to you? why are you so angry to us? what have we done such that you have so hated us? It makes me cry. Really!!! Why U do this?!? the reason for your aggression is that we are back? is that we have a big house? Could it be that we cannot talk with you about the reasons for the sudden disappearance of the project? I ask you to!!! I am a very vulnerable person !!! don't hurt me !!! if you want us to leave the project - contact the manual. 
Thanks to those who support us !!! I am very grateful to you!!! my heart still keeps thanks to you and my husband !!!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Hello dear friends.

I am very sad, painful to read your messages. Before our temporary departure from the project, I have never seen so much negativity and anger from you. What happened to you? why are you so angry to us? what have we done such that you have so hated us? It makes me cry. Really!!! Why U do this?!? the reason for your aggression is that we are back? is that we have a big house? Could it be that we cannot talk with you about the reasons for the sudden disappearance of the project? I ask you to!!! I am a very vulnerable person !!! don't hurt me !!! if you want us to leave the project - contact the manual. 
Thanks to those who support us !!! I am very grateful to you!!! my heart still keeps thanks to you and my husband !!!

Oh dear. Unfortunately the mood here has changed sometimes and some people say bad thinga about tenants. I can't imagine why anybody could hate you? You never did anything wrong and people should respect your privacy as well as that you can't tell why you were away for some time. About your place I have to say I am glad you like it but I personally prefer a little smaller places like your place before. Cams are closer to action there and more close-up views possible. Me personally hope you will stay here as you are very nice and natural people. Most important is you do not listen to the haters and do what you like best. 

Wish all the best to you 😍

• Like 6

16 hours ago, maitre197 said:

OUT OF THE PROJECT.

if you don't like them, simply don't watch. If there's nothing interesting for you at all, don't pay for it , but please, do not offend others especially tenants who  has given us lots of fun during their staying in the project.

• Like 6

il y a 28 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Oh dear. Unfortunately the mood here has changed sometimes and some people say bad thinga about tenants. I can't imagine why anybody could hate you? You never did anything wrong and people should respect your privacy as well as that you can't tell why you were away for some time. About your place I have to say I am glad you like it but I personally prefer a little smaller places like your place before. Cams are closer to action there and more close-up views possible. Me personally hope you will stay here as you are very nice and natural people. Most important is you do not listen to the haters and do what you like best. 

Wish all the best to you 😍

Absolutely👍👍

• Like 1