Mira & Henry (2019) Part #1 of 2

StnCld316

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/21/2019 at 11:06 AM, Mira&Henry said:

Hello dear friends.

I am very sad, painful to read your messages. Before our temporary departure from the project, I have never seen so much negativity and anger from you. What happened to you? why are you so angry to us? what have we done such that you have so hated us? It makes me cry. Really!!! Why U do this?!? the reason for your aggression is that we are back? is that we have a big house? Could it be that we cannot talk with you about the reasons for the sudden disappearance of the project? I ask you to!!! I am a very vulnerable person !!! don't hurt me !!! if you want us to leave the project - contact the manual. 
Thanks to those who support us !!! I am very grateful to you!!! my heart still keeps thanks to you and my husband !!!

Hi @Mira&Henry its a very small but vocal minority that have a problem with you two, and if you read a lot here, the same people have problems with most of the tenants. The majority love you and are very happy youre back. You guys are sexy, fun, interesting and most of all, youre real. Theres so much fake and phony going on with a lot of the tenants,. So ignore the haters, and please move a camera once in a while so poor people like mae can enjoy you both!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I say it again Alexa ratings are totally overrated

But it's still curious to see bongacams dropping a lot in last months while spygasm is increasing.. 

and the 12.4% audience (2nd site after Russia) from Angola at spygasm made me laugh. Some weeks ago russian language (russia and neigbours) audience was 75%.. now it's 18% 😁😁

48 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I say it again Alexa ratings are totally overrated

whatever you say, alexa shows negative tendency; if I were them, I would take action now, cause one day they can wake up in the same place where v. villa is now and will be already too late.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

But it's still curious to see bongacams dropping a lot in last months while spygasm is increasing.. 

and the 12.4% audience (2nd site after Russia) from Angola at spygasm made me laugh. Some weeks ago russian language (russia and neigbours) audience was 75%.. now it's 18% 😁😁

And that is exactly the problem with the Alexa ratings. They are not really measured but only estimated leading to some funny effects. 

12 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

And that is exactly the problem with the Alexa ratings. They are not really measured but only estimated leading to some funny effects. 

So where is RLC in your opinion? According to Alexa rlc should be first, on the leading position, but if Alexa "estimates" the traffic instead of measure it, rlc could be below the camarads lol. who is on the top then? in fact, it can be any of the sites, and the whole idea named Alexa can be scrapped, but I don't think it's like you say and basically, it shows all trends correctly. Probably some fluctuations in measurements are acceptable and there's a margin of error, but I do believe that main trend that we see on the graph is shown correctly and vhtv is  falling down