Viki & Kate (2019) Part #1

22 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Ok point taken but I just really think as true lesbians they will not have sex with men.When Viki jerked the guy off she could have easily taken it further but didn't which suggests to me that was the cut off point.

It's VHTV so they sometimes do things that probably don't enjoy a lot,as you said they are lesbians,so they probably prefer to be with girls,but that's limiting the appeal they can get,the number of people watching.Probraby there is an big part of users that enjoy only lesbian stuff but an even bigger part that Enjoy B&G action.Maybe if they had more girlfriends they could had more people watching but was just one girlfriend.cheers.

il y a une heure, ze81 a dit :

It's VHTV so they sometimes do things that probably don't enjoy a lot,as you said they are lesbians,so they probably prefer to be with girls,but that's limiting the appeal they can get,the number of people watching.Probraby there is an big part of users that enjoy only lesbian stuff but an even bigger part that Enjoy B&G action.Maybe if they had more girlfriends they could had more people watching but was just one girlfriend.cheers.

Exactly👍

• Upvote 1

à l’instant, jabbath1987 a dit :

What happened?

It sounds daft but there was a guy in the kitchen looking at paperwork with the girls when he spoke to them and gestured towards the camera and something pink then covered the cam and that was it.Honestly I'm not cracking up.☺

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, Bonaly a dit :

It sounds daft but there was a guy in the kitchen looking at paperwork with the girls when he spoke to them and gestured towards the camera and something pink then covered the cam and that was it.Honestly I'm not cracking up.☺

I have just checked the timeline timed around 12.00 and the pink thing I was referring to was Kate covering the cam with a pink hand towel.

6 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Lol thanks for the heads-up 👍

• Like 1