Viki & Kate (2019) Part #1

Neither do you pay much attention to me, I'm pissed because the night promised and until now everything has been failures (Jessica and Conan, Darcie and Stiffer, Bonnie and Clyde). In the end it seems to me that the only one who will not fail will be the one always ... Herman

il y a 7 minutes, catalonia a dit :

Neither do you pay much attention to me, I'm pissed because the night promised and until now everything has been failures (Jessica and Conan, Darcie and Stiffer, Bonnie and Clyde). In the end it seems to me that the only one who will not fail will be the one always ... Herman

He is the champ. Too bad not many on here will give him his dues 

42 minutes ago, Alley barber said:

He is the champ. Too bad not many on here will give him his dues 

I don't like watching houses where there's only one guy fucking different girls. He's not even that good of a performer. It's the same reason why I stopped watching Spartak and Alice when they were on.

I don't think V&K will ever have full penetrative sex with a guy.They take it to the limit but that's it .Last night Viki jerked the guy off and he came on his belly and she stayed back out the way.I watched it just too see how far they would go and then logged off.Not for me thanks.I wish they would just go back to just the two of them or with Izzy.I assume all this stuff with the men is financially driven like everything on here I suppose..😣

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

I don't think V&K will ever have full penetrative sex with a guy.They take it to the limit but that's it .Last night Viki jerked the guy off and he came on his belly and she stayed back out the way.I watched it just too see how far they would go and then logged off.Not for me thanks.I wish they would just go back to just the two of them or with Izzy.I assume all this stuff with the men is financially driven like everything on here I suppose..😣

Not sure but..go look at end of night when they gone to bed..very possible sex moment of one of the girls with the dude(underblankets),But of course it's obvious that outside cams,even in the house this girls probably have sex with the dudes.The two girls alone or with Lizzie were in completely routine,and basicaly forgotten,now with this new things they probably are back on map.

il y a une heure, ze81 a dit :

Not sure but..go look at end of night when they gone to bed..very possible sex moment of one of the girls with the dude(underblankets),But of course it's obvious that outside cams,even in the house this girls probably have sex with the dudes.The two girls alone or with Lizzie were in completely routine,and basicaly forgotten,now with this new things they probably are back on map.

Ok point taken but I just really think as true lesbians they will not have sex with men.When Viki jerked the guy off she could have easily taken it further but didn't which suggests to me that was the cut off point.