Viki & Kate (2019) Part #1

32 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope the most unsexy thing ever on the site.

It depends; although I don't know any  single person devoted to this kind of practices, apparently there are many who actually likes it 😂🤣😝

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

WTF? You watched it?

An little,mainly when vikki(Regard body she is very nice)was hanjob the dude,and of course one or other time unfortunately  the dude destroyed ass was visible.😬.

• Like 1

I have posted before about V&K.they are obviously genuinely in love with one another so no false emotions which to me makes all the difference.OK they cam and I don't watch that,but not camming fine.Why have they resorted to this.The nearest interaction with a male I have seen them with is a guy who massages them with no sexual connotations but this is a different level I think.Its up to them what they do and I assume they have there reasons but still disappointed in them.jmo😥

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bonaly said:

I have posted before about V&K.they are obviously genuinely in love with one another so no false emotions which to me makes all the difference.OK they cam and I don't watch that,but not camming fine.Why have they resorted to this.The nearest interaction with a male I have seen them with is a guy who massages them with no sexual connotations but this is a different level I think.Its up to them what they do and I assume they have there reasons but still disappointed in them.jmo😥

I guess they need the money they make camming. And this stuff probably as an audience. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, waldi said:

It depends; although I don't know any  single person devoted to this kind of practices, apparently there are many who actually likes it 😂🤣😝

Hence one reason for my sub cancellation apart from others lol

• Like 2