Viki & Kate (2019) Part #1

4 hours ago, ze81 said:
  • The "Dad" is really an lucky bastard,in bathroom with two,three nude young womans and he Probrbay gona have fun with all them,bastardddddd😂.

You're only fucking jealous like the rest of us 😁😁😁

14 hours ago, Robwin said:

Dunno about Kate & Viki but Izzy is certainly bi as she had a b/f with her in an earlier apartment fucking the ass off of her lol.

Kate or Viki(don't know who I should Who)already had underblanket sex or at least very close of doing it,in one of last nights when the girls passed the night with an young dude.Not to mention that house have a lot of spots without cams and they go to there a lot.

13 hours ago, ze81 said:

Call me crazy but this guest dude kinda resembles an younger "Dad",it's kinda strange but I think he could be son of "dad".

Don't say he is related otherwise it will be him ramming it into Dad too.😲

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Just In said:

Don't say he is related otherwise it will be him ramming it into Dad too.😲

For god sake my friend..now how will i deleted that horrible creepy image of my mind!🤣.Strange house for sure.

My actual tought about this house,seems the very numerous and long offline times are now reduced to minimum,Gess all the fun they had in those offlines weekends etc didn't give them and manager any $$,So house massed from being empty a lot and with one or other cam web sex session by the two girls to nowdays having more people in,doing more and more diversified events,think it should an improvement and probraby it's making them more views and money,but old habits are still in place..endless cards games strips marathons that end in nothing(and from what i seen westerday or prior..don't give them views,time in preview thumbs),the introduction of sex with dudes opened the house to more atention and viewers.Personaly will watch when is hot sex..when is the crap cards games..no thanks.PS..good lucky to anyone that's tries to read this..my English it's..B..r..o..k..e..n.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

My actual tought about this house,seems the very numerous and long offline times are now reduced to minimum,Gess all the fun they had in those offlines weekends etc didn't give them and manager any $$,So house massed from being empty a lot and with one or other cam web sex session by the two girls to nowdays having more people in,doing more and more diversified events,think it should an improvement and probraby it's making them more views and money,but old habits are still in place..endless cards games strips marathons that end in nothing(and from what i seen westerday or prior..don't give them views,time in preview thumbs),the introduction of sex with dudes opened the house to more atention and viewers.Personaly will watch when is hot sex..when is the crap cards games..no thanks.PS..good lucky to anyone that's tries to read this..my English it's..B..r..o..k..e..n.

Can't be that bad ze as what you said made perfect sense!