Ary & George (2019) Part #1

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Nope! I get too cold. If I lived on one of these sites I'd have to crank the heat so high that I'd go bankrupt. Ary usually is nude or only with panties on, so it's weird to see her covered up. To be honest I prefer it when the tenants act like normal people and wear clothes around the house. Makes them seem more real to me, plus I love how clothes give the tenants character and I get to see their sense of style. Amy stuff, you know. 😊

They must have the heat blasting. Im the same way, I'd freeze in the winter scantily dressed. Isnt it great to see what taste in clothing they have when dressed?  And its extra sexy to me to see them clothed sometimes and slowly remove stuff when they start having some sex or foreplay

• Like 2

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

They must have the heat blasting. Im the same way, I'd freeze in the winter scantily dressed. Isnt it great to see what taste in clothing they have when dressed?  And its extra sexy to me to see them clothed sometimes and slowly remove stuff when they start having some sex or foreplay

Yes, me too. Very much! It’s so sexy and shows off their sense of style. 

• Like 3

On 3/2/2019 at 5:35 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Ary seems to me seems much more comfortable and happy whe naked 💖 But maybe @Sexygirl can tell us? 😘

Oh yeah. ❤️ I feel more comfortable naked , but sometimes in the house it is a litlle cold. 💋

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Oh yeah. ❤️ I feel more comfortable naked , but sometimes in the house it is a litlle cold. 💋

All naked but your feet with those cute booty slippers you wear. Gotta keep your feet warm! Me too

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Oh yeah. I can’t stay without them ! ❤️

Hey Ary, i have a question for you about the strong, wonderful relationship you and George have, and how naturally Anni fits into that. Its really a hang up i would have in such a relationship. And how you deal with it. Can i pm you? I understand its a very personal situation you 3 are so fortunate to have ,so i completely understand if you say no. Im such a nosy person 🙄

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Ary, i have a question for you about the strong, wonderful relationship you and George have, and how naturally Anni fits into that. Its really a hang up i would have in such a relationship. And how you deal with it. Can i pm you? I understand its a very personal situation you 3 are so fortunate to have ,so i completely understand if you say no. Im such a nosy person 🙄

Of course my darling ! You can pm me and speack about that ! 💋💋

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Heaven forbid Ash the thought never crossed our minds 😁

I'm nosier than you could ever imagine. I know more about my friends at work sex lives. Than their partners do!

• Like 2